terminate haunt foresee tilt intermittent barometer climax thorough generosity correlate ritual pertinent gown complement completion complexion web producer overwhelm atom calcium ideology composition

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

BBC Top Gear star punches producer BBC Top Gear节目明星拳击制片人 The BBC suspended a big star, Jeremy Clarkson. He hit his producer. Mr Clarkson presents the popular Top Gear show. He hit the producer because there was no food after a show.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

[00:01.02]So you're saying that men are incapable of love? 你是说男人没有爱的能力? [00:05.74]What? Come on. 怎样?拜托 [00:07.78]The only thing you burst is your credibility. 你唯一戳破的是你的可信度 [00:11.14]Men are comple

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-丑陋事实

Arif Mardin (far right) and his classmates, at VOA in the early 1960s. Grammy-award winning producer Arif Mardin died in 2006 after being diagnosed with cancer a year earlier. Now, four years after his death -- and through a loving tribute by his son

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Late Show host David Letterman return to work today to face an audience for the first time since revealing the extortion plot. He is literally just starting taping a show right now. And of course, you could imagine, hottest ticket in town, fans began

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Topics: American Musicals/Movies-The Producers; The Statue of Liberty; sponsored by versus powered by versus encouraged by; putting the crunch back; hoochie Words: producer flop to seduce scam flamboyant fishy liberty torch tablet to commemorate pede

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

It's a simple idea, just how easily can you buy a gun at a gun show? So a CNN crew took a weekend drive 600 miles with a pocket full of cash hitting five gun shows in three states, Tennessee, South Carolina and Georgia. First up, Alagiay in North Geo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(四)月

art director 艺术导演 assistant director 助理指导 camera man 摄影师 cast 投影 casting director 选角导演 composer 作曲家 director 导演 distributor 分销商 editor 编辑 executive 行政人员 producer 制片人 female lead 女主

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

US 'Likely' Returns as World's Top Oil Producer The United States may have regained the position of the worlds biggest oil producer sooner than expected. 美国可能已经早于预期重新夺得了全球最大石油生产国地位。 The U.S. Energ

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-07-21 Famous Comedy Writer, Producer Garry Marshall Dies 美国传奇导演加里马歇尔逝世 终年81岁 This is Whats Trending Today. Garry Marshall was a comedy writer, producer and director. He was famous for creating television

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Truman: Maybe I'm losing _________ but it ______________ the __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

And I said, Yes, but sometimes about that bothered me. I'm not quite sure what is was, but something didn't feel right. I said, But I have to I have to take a look at it, I have to take some time to look at it, because in the moment, I really can't t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

LESSON 7 I'D RATHER WORK IN TELEVISION... Hello.Hi,Steven.Do you have a minute? Well,not really.What's up? Can I talk to you about something?I'd rather not wait. Sure.Connie.Come in.So tell me,what's up? Well,I know you're not completely happy here a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Unionized workers at Chile's Codelco, the world's largest copper producer, have begun a 24-hour strike in a dispute with the government over the future of the company. The workers walked off the job Monday over modernization(现代化) plans that

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是overtake. Overtake 是超过的意思。China is projected to soon overtake Germany and the US as the country that has the most outbound global tourists. 预计,中国将很快超过德国和美国,成为世界上最大的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

December 9th, 1992Britains Prince Charles and Princess Diana announce their separating. It happens more than a decade after their widely watched wedding that seemed like something out of a fairy tale. Divorce becomes final for the royal couple nearly

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

December 9th, 1992Britains Prince Charles and Princess Diana announce their separating. It happens more than a decade after their widely watched wedding that seemed like something out of a fairy tale . Divorce becomes final for the royal couple nearl

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

December 9th, 1992Britains Prince Charles and Princess Diana announce their separating. It happens more than a decade after their widely watched wedding that seemed like something out of a fairy tale . Divorce becomes final for the royal couple nearl

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

模仿文本: China has been taking as much as Brazil can produce until now. Brazil's Vale is the world's biggest producer of the stuff. It profits and its profits and revenue have fallen sharply last year, and so did Brazil's economy. Yes, if Chin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀