This week we're taking you behind the scenes to answer a question we get asked a lot around this time of year. What does CNN students news do over the summer? Let's go find out. First up, we are gonna talk to the executive producer of CNN students ne

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

1 What is the producer section? 2 The check out counter is very busy. 3 How fresh are these vegetables? 4 In what area you can I find the? 5 Where are the shopping carts? 6 Paper or plastic? 7 I forget the grosery list. 7 Where is the daily food sect

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 新洋话1000句(2)

Radio: Three minutes before ten o' clock on a Friday in New York City and we've got you rockin' and rollin'... Ben: I keep forgetting; how old do you have to be to drive in this state again? Jason: Get in side, Ben, now! Maggie: Move it, Mister! Jas

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

Kellogg Company (also known as Kellogg or Kellogg's) is the world's top producer of breakfast cereals and cereal products and a leading producer of convenience foods. Kellogg's was founded as the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company in 1906 by Wil

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Anger Grows Over Reports of Sex Abuse by Producer Harvey Weinstein The organization that awards Oscars for best movies is deciding what to do with Harvey Weinstein. The movie producer has been accused of sexual abuse from many women, including well-k

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Chinese actress and producer Fan Bingbing joined the eight-member 70th Cannes Film Festival's jury chaired by Spanish director and screenwriter Pedro Almodovar, organizers said on Tuesday in a statement. 戛纳电影节组织方上周二在一则声明

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2016-03-10 Beatles Producer George Martin Dies 披头士制作人乔治马丁去世 This is Whats Trending Today. English record producer George Martin is credited with helping The Beatles become famous. He is the only producer that would of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

BBC Learning English London Life Connie Fisher Anna:Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is London Life. And in todays programme we look at how a young woman called Connie Fisher succeeded in her dream to play one of the best known parts in musical theatr

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- Actor Eddie Murphy stepped down on Wednesday as host of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, a development which comes a day after show producer Brett Ratner exited due to use of gay slur. The comedian has withdrawn as ho

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《电锯惊魂》系列电影的制作人近日表示,该片有望作为最成功的恐怖电影系列被载入《吉尼斯世界纪录》。这位制作人表示,能够击败《十三号星期五》、《艾姆街恶梦》以及《德州电锯杀

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LOS ANGELES, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The 23rd annual Producers Guild Awards, one of the most accurate and reliable predictors of Academy Awards success, will be held on Jan. 21, 2012, in West Los Angeles, California, the Producers Guild of America(PGA)

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

电影相关英语词汇 animator cartoonist 动画画家 apprentice editor 见习编辑 art department assistant 美术部门助理 art department coordinator 美术部门协调人 art designer 美术设计人员 art director 艺术指导,美工师 assistant accountant 助理会计 assistant

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

In the American state of California, prisoners are usually able to get out of jail before their sentence is completed. Some prisoners win a conditional, or temporary, release from jail through acts of kindness or by doing good things. Others are appr

发表于:2019-02-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: The biggest drama here in Hollywood right now is whether the Writers Guild of America will go on strike. The union represents about 13,000 film and TV writers. And they voted to strike if no contract settlement is reached by midn

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

BEIJING,?August??1 (Xinhuanet) -- Word on the street is that actors Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker will soon be back on the screen as the mismatched cops in Rush Hour 4. Chan and Tucker play unlikely detective partners Lee and James Carter. Producer Ar

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(316) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Detials registration 注重细节 I want to have my new product registered. 找想注册我们的新产品, Do you know what should do for this affair. Miss Li? 您知道该怎么办吗,李小姐? You mean the procedure for trademark examinatio

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Walt Disney was one of the most famous people ever to have lived. He has touched the lives of millions of children and adults. He holds the record for winning the most Academy Awards (26) and was an innovative film producer and animator. He created s

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

China's top oil and gas producer said overseas operations will take a much larger share of its overall output as the company continues to expand abroad. The China National Petroleum Corp or CNPC produced around 110 million tonnes of oil equivalent th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

That's what ways gonna up.Well,they're not 20,they're playing babies. 原来是这样的 呃 他们还没20呢 戏里都是些小宝宝 instant family.instant family.Yeah,and do you feel protect of them,I mean.Do you ever take on that role?Do you fee

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀