To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. 想提高就要改变,想达到完美就要不断改变。(温斯顿丘吉尔) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

一.本课要点及示例 我们先学习怎么用 ask, a-s-k, ask 来表达

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(389) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

Billy always watches TV at weekends. 比利在周末总是看电视。 He always eats a lot too. 他还总是吃得很多。 Mmm, nice! 嗯,好吃! It is spring. Sam and Bobby often play basketball. 春天到了,萨姆和博比常常打篮球。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

最终全家决定去奥林匹克公园,爸爸和丹尼尔一起商量在公园进行什么活动。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Daddy, I am so glad you come out with us. Dad: Honey, I am sorry that I am too busy most of the time. Daniel: It doesn't matter. But I really haven't gone

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

一起吃晚饭 have dinner together A: would you like to have dinner with me this weekend? B: Sure.You can show me how to cook chicken curry. A: Certainly,you can also learn how to make cakes. 和朋友聚聚 hang out with friends A: What are you do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

It was Sunday. Judy's dad had a day off work today. Her mom also had no work. They wanted to do something fun. They decided to go to the park. It was a nice sunny day, perfect for a picnic. They brought a blanket to sit on. They also brought a basket

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Now Your Turn A: Well, you and Chris have been together for a long time. What are his good points? B: Theres something wonderful about him. A: Really? What do you mean by this something? B: Well, hes handsome, humorous, and hard-working. I think hes

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Work today is no picnic.今天的工作可不轻松。 picnic是野餐之意,如go for a picnic意思就是去野餐。在口语中picnic常作轻松而愉快的事,愉快的经历讲,所以be no picnic意思就是一点也不轻松的意思,而

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

经典语境背诵 May: Mom and I are supposed to prepare for picnics every time. Sausages for Daddy, sandwiches for Daniel and some toast and chicken wings for myself. Wed also never forget to take napkins, disposable plates, cups and picnic blanket

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 Daniel:MyDadis always busy with his work. But once he had some time he would go out with us for picnics or stuff like that. Then it will be really a big day for me. But before we go Id have to finish the homework first which can

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Lesson 39 Perfct! 1.Perfect!完美极了! 2.What a perfect day!多美好的一天哪! 3.You're perfect!你真棒! 4.Perfect answer!回答正确! 5.His English is perfect.他英语很纯熟.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Done is better than perfect. 期望完美往往抵不过完成一件事。(Sheryl Sandberg) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

As summertime begins in Britain, people start to feel the urge to go outside to eat. People love to have a picnic whenever the weather is good enough, especially people with children. Its a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Even in the centre of

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

A Chinese woman living in South Korea has tested positive for the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS virus. The 64 year-old woman is the first Chinese national to be diagnosed with the infection. According to China's National Health and Family

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

今天我们要学的词是ward off。 Ward off, 阻挡。 A new study shows that more social activity with friends can help ward off obesity, 一项新研究显示,更多跟朋友一起参加社交生活,有助于防止肥胖。秋天又到打流感

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1. Shall we fix a date for the picnic? 我们定一下野餐的时间好吗? 还能这样说: Shall we appoint a time for the picnic? Can we set a time for the picnic? 应用解析: be no picnic 有困难或麻烦,不是轻松的事。 例如:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

John: Hello, welcome to BBC Learning English, I'm John, with me this week, Chen Li. Chen Li: 大家好, 欢迎收听BBC Learning English 英语教学节目。今天的城市掠影节目和平常有些不同,it's a little bit different. But in wha

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Jack opened his eyes. His heart was still racing. Hyena laughter still rang in his ears. We made it, said Annie. Yes, said Jack. But it was very close.Jack took another moment to calm down. Then he pulled the Africa book out of his pack andput it wit

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Today is a perfect day to achieve your dream. 实现梦想,莫如当下。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

第一、迷你对话 A: How long have you been in America? 你在美国几年了? B: For more than five years. 五年多了。 A:Do you think its easy for a Chinese to get accustomed to the western culture? 您认为让一个中国人去习惯于西

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语