Lesson 4 Words to the text holiday suggest reservior the Guanting Reservoir. the Great Wall Anzhuang revisit bank the Yongding River the year before surrounding form close tie villager spirit be in high spirits still outside well-cultivated Shijingsh

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 许国璋英语听力第二册

2. If only... Top 1: If only I had a better job. Top 2: If only I had followed your advice. Top 3: If only today were Sunday. If only I could speak perfect English. What would you do? Go to America? Get a better job? Find an American boy friend?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

A: Hi, could you help me find a place where I could buy some lunch? B: Sure! What kind of food would you like? A: I was thinking of pizza or something else Italian, maybe. B: I know the perfect place! A: Good! Where is it? B: It's right past that las

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

1. What are they planning on doing in the morning? A. fishing B. mountain biking C. hiking 2. According to the weather report, when would it start raining? A. in the afternoon B. at night C. in the morning 3. What did Paul forget to bring? A. rain co

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

If'd like to make an appointment with you. 我想约你。 Id like to make an appointment with you. Could you make a time? 我想约你。你能定个时间吗? Yes. Would next Monday be all right with you? 好的,你觉得下周一怎么样? D

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Oh hi, Linda, this is Todd. B: Yes, Todd, how nice to hear your voice! A: Linda, I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful evening with you last Friday. B: I really enjoyed our evening together, Todd. A: I had fun also and was wondering if you w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

A: I have the perfect son. B: Does he smoke? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he drink whiskey? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he ever come home late? A: No, he doesn't. B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? A: He will be six months old

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Task 2: Wrong Weather Forecast M: Hey, Jane! Does everyone know what time to meet us this weekend for the picnic? W: Yeah. Theyll all be here at eleven sharp! Ive got all the food and drinks for the barbecue, and Tom is bringing the grill. M: OK. Ive

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Do we have everything? Grandfather Alden asked. The four Alden children looked inside the station wagon. They had gotten up before dawn to pack for their camping trip. Five backpacks, one for Grandfather and one for each of the children, lay side by

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

风轻云淡的日子,最适合全家出动共享阳光。今天我们就来一起探访一下美国人最流行的家庭户外活动,也许可以从中获取一点灵感呢~~顺便,把关于这些户外活动的英文也学到了! sunbathing 日

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Lesson 33 Weather Forecast 第33课 天气预报 A:Nasty weather, isn't it? A:这天儿真糟糕,你说呢? B:Yes. It certainly is. It was sunny and warm yesterday. There was no wind, only a pleasant breeze. But the wind is really blowing hard

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

We will have a picnic on Saturday,Mrs.Pig told her friends.You must come. Mrs.Pig made a list.I want a table and six chairs,said Mrs.Pig. I want some juice and some plates. She was a very bossy pig. I can bring a blanket,said Mrs.Sheep. A blanket is

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

1. When is the picnic? A. on Thursday B. on Friday C. on Saturday D. on Sunday 2. Where is the picnic being held? A. at a park B. at the beach C. at Dave's house D. by a river 3. How many packages of hot dogs do they decide to buy? A. six B. seven C.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

How to Organize a Picnic A picnic is a pleasure trip in which food is taken to be eaten somewhere outdoors. It can either inelude or exclude barbecue. It can be on the beach, on the river bank or even in the woods. No matter where it takes place, it

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

[00:14.98]Good place for smoking 吸烟的好地方 [00:24.14]词汇扫描 [00:28.81]knack [n?k] 诀窍 [00:32.21]go one better 更胜一筹 [00:36.20]designated ['dezigneitid] 指定的 [00:40.80]英文原文 [00:42.60]Some people have a knack for r

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

虚拟语气 1、 虚拟现在:If +P.,should(would,could,might)+V If peoplel all lived a hundred years or more, the earth would be too small for them. If I were a student of Russia, I could read the novels by Tolstoy. 2、 虚拟过去:If+had +p.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

I'dpreferto... 更愿意做某事 例句: A:TomorrowisSunday.Whatarewegoingtodo? 明天就是周日,我们做点什么呢? B:Whataboutapicnic?Wecouldgotothecountry. 野餐怎么样?我们可以去乡下。 A:Actually,I'mnotinthemoodtogooutoft

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A: Hi, could you help me find a place where I could buy some lunch? B: Sure! What kind of food would you like? A: I was thinking of pizza or something else Italian, maybe. B: I know the perfect place! A: Good! Where is it? B: It's right past that las

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life