But Watch didnt howl anymore that night and when Benny woke up, sunlight was pouring in through the window. He jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly as he could. As he and Watch hurried down the stairs, his nose told him that someone had alrea

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

Early in the morning Henry said, You know, I think Joshua needs to know about the scratch on the dapple gray and the horse that doesnt go up and down. Youre right, Jessie said. If we go now, the park wont be too busy, will it? Violet asked. Well have

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 25 The Amusement Park Mystery

After their trip to the amusement park, the children hiked home. After opening the door, Benny ran in and threw himself on the sofa. I feel bad, he said. Do you have a cold? Henry asked. No. Bennys voice was muffled as he pulled the pillow over his h

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 25 The Amusement Park Mystery

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And Im Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a large National Park established to protect the culture of ancient Native Americans. It is called Mesa Verde. (MUSIC) STEV

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

A: I need to find somewhere to park. B: Off campus or on campus? A: I need to find a space on campus. B: Why don't you park in the parking structure for students? A:Where is the parking structure at? B: It's on the west side of the campus. A:Do you k

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving

It was Sunday. Judy's dad had a day off work today. Her mom also had no work. They wanted to do something fun. They decided to go to the park. It was a nice sunny day, perfect for a picnic. They brought a blanket to sit on. They also brought a basket

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

经典语境背诵 May:On weekends our family usually drive out for fun. Thats really something great to do. But the problem is its usually hard for us to find a place we all feel like going to. So before making the final decision we always have a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

The next morning the Alden children hiked to Clear Lake, which was a small lake in Pine Grove Park. Arriving at the park with the lake shimmering before them, they eagerly jumped off their bikes. They hurriedly stripped down to the swimsuits they wor

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 25 The Amusement Park Mystery

They go to the park. They like the park. The park has a playground. The playground has a slide. They slide down the slide. The playground has a sandbox. They play in the sand. The playground has a seesaw. They go up and down on the seesaw. The playgr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

For enjoying our own privacy, we went to a park. We walked in the park to enjoy some quality time. Then we sat in a quiet place to have a heart to heart talk with each other. After the talk we wandered around and finished a day with a goodbye kiss.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

This is What's Trending Today. China is making plans to create a large protected space for one of its most famous creatures: the giant panda. The planned Giant Panda National Park would be two times the size of Yellowstone National Park in the United

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Another World, Underground: Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty along with Barbara Klein. This week on our program, we explore a UNESCO World H

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-17 President Park's Visit Marks US-South Korea Ties South Korean President Park Geun-hye visited the White House for a meeting with President Barack Obama Friday. The visit marks the South Korean leaders second visit to Washington si

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

London Olympic Park Gets Major Tes t Londons Olympic Park got its first major test last week when nearly 150,000 fans came out to see competitions in several sports. They were part of the final stages of preparations for the Games, now fewer than 80

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

Washington, DC is known for some of the worst public schools in the United States. Most of the students who attend the city schools are black. Many come from poverty and perform poorly in reading and math. Steve Park, a South Korean immigrant who liv

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

US National Park Attendance Declines Would you like to visit one of Americas awe-inspiring national parks? Yosemite in California, perhaps, with its soaring cliffs and cascading waterfalls? Or something warmer as fall turns into winter here in the no

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

EXPLORATIONS - Dry Tortugas National Park Is Deep In History, Natural Beauty FAITH LAPIDUS: Im Faith Lapidus. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And Im Christopher Cruise with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today we visit one of the most unusual nati

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

I arrived at the park a little early for our neighborhood baseball game and I needed to kill some time. I decided to take a walk along one of the trails so I could look at the scenery. Suddenly, I came across a woman sitting under a tree. Octavi: Wha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Hong Kong's tourism market is struggling, with the number of visitors from the mainland on the decline. Now Ocean Park, one of Hong Kongs top attractions, is stepping up efforts to lure more in. But they're not just focusing on the Mainland, but tour

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Soon, Chinese customers won't have to travel abroad to experience the thrills at world-famous theme parks such as Disneyland and Legoland. Both are finding new homes in Shanghai later this year. For many Chinese theme park visitors, they simply can't

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台