Nearly 160 million people a year go to amusement parks in Europe and a recent survey found that nearly half of them are adults who go there without children. After a 1)surging growth in the theme park

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

A: Its really pretty today. B: This is the best time to take a stroll through the park. A: I feel the same exact way. B: Look how nice the mountains look today. A: Arent the budding roses beautiful? B: Its obviously spring. A: All the flowers are blo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

13Going to the Park GLOSSARY park a natural area in a city with a lot of trees and grass where people canrelax or play* The children are going to the park to play with their friends after school today. to kill some time to do something with extra tim

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

After their late night out the children slept later than usual the next morning. Henry mixed up a batch of pancakes, Violet broiled the sausages, Jessie poured the orange juice, and Benny set the table. After they had eaten, they rode their bicycles

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 25 The Amusement Park Mystery

By Alan Silverman Josh Hartnett heads the handsome, young cast of a romantic mystery of love found, betrayed and found again. Alan Silverman has a look at Wicker Park. (Movie Snippet) The age-old warn

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

歌曲: New Divide 艺人: Linkin Park 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: New Divide 发行年代: 2009 风格: Nu-Metal 相关介绍: 期盼已久的传说中的 Linkin Park 新单曲名字确认,叫《New Divide》,该单曲将作为《Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen》(变形金

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Unit 77:Taking a Picture in the park 第77单元:在公园拍照 Shall I take a picture of all of you? 要不要我来替你们拍一张团体照呢? Oh,thank you.All you have to do is focus it. 哦,谢谢您。您只需把焦距对准就行了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

全家决定周末出游,丹尼尔想去海洋馆,妈妈想去颐和园,爸爸又有其他的事情,大家意见不统一。最后他们的决定是什么呢? Listen Read Learn May: Daddy, are you going to the park with us this weekend? Dad: Honey, I have a lot of work to do. May: So you can't

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

On Tuesday morning, in their cabin, the Alden children prepared a big breakfast of orange juice, pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and milk. Alice had stocked the refrigerator and cupboards with enough groceries to last two days. Are you ready to go to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 25 The Amusement Park Mystery

Wake up, Benny, Henry said, gently shaking Bennys shoulder. Were here. Benny yawned and sat up. Has the bus stopped? Look outside, Violet said, leaning across the aisle and pointing at the trees. See? The trees have stopped moving past the window. Sh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 25 The Amusement Park Mystery

A: I need to find somewhere to park. B: Off campus or on campus? A: I need to find a space on campus. B: Why don't you park in the parking structure for students? A: Where is the parking structure at? B: It's on the west side of the campus. A: Do you

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

By Barbara Schoetzau New York City has rejected a protest group's request to hold a massive rally in Central Park on the eve of the Republican presidential nominating convention at the end of August.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--美国大选

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Woman relaxing in a London Park Neil: Hello, this is BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen。 欢迎收听BBC Learning English On the Town. Neil: And today were talking about places to get away fr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Everglades National Park: 'The Liquid Heart of Florida' Today on our national parks journey, we explore the Everglades in South Florida. When many people think of Florida, images of sandy coasts, theme parks and rocket launches come to mind. But it i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-08 School in a Pakistani Public Park Helps Poor Children A man in Pakistan who did not go to school as a child because he was too poor is now working to help children get an education. It is estimated that Pakistan has 25 million chi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Nancy took her daughter Donna to the park. The park had lots of trees. It had lots of squirrels and birds. The squirrels ran up and down the trees. The squirrels chased one another. The squirrels played with one another. The birds flew around. They f

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Susan and Felicity are going to play tennis at the park. They have been playing this month. They go to different schools. Susan goes to school in Canada. Felicity goes to school in the United States. They used to go to the same high school. They were

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

When Winnie and Arnold bought their house at the end of a cul-de-sac in 1980, they thought they had died and gone to heaven. There were only four houses on the street. Between their house and their neighbors house was a dirt pathway. The path led to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

LONDON, May 2 (Xinhua) -- The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) started its full-scale test of the Olympic Park on Wednesday as it delivers six final sporting test events as part of the London Prepares series. Du

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lesson 337 My house faces the park. 1.My house faces the park.我的房子面向公园。 2.Face up to th ereality!面对现实吧! 3.Face up to the difficulties!你要面对困难。 4.Go and wash your face!去洗洗你的脸! 5.You must face up

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句