Chuck wanted to go to the park after dinner. His mom wanted him to stay home after dinner. She didnt want him to go to the park. She said it was dark at the park. But Chuck said it wasnt dark at the park. There are lights at the park, Mom, he said. B

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

《变形金刚3》主题曲确定:Linkin Park - Iridescent 万众期待的《变形金刚3》主题曲近日已经确定,是林肯公园的这首Iridescent。此前变形金刚1、2的主题曲也是林肯公园的歌,不过这首Iridescent偏抒

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A: Its such a beautiful day. B: Its a perfect day to take a walk in the park. A: I think so too. B: The sky is so clear, and you can see the mountains perfectly. A: Check out those red roses. B: You can tell that its the spring. A: That's because eve

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

Conversation 会话 It's a beautiful day! Let's play on those rides in the park. 天气真好!我们去公园玩那些游乐设施吧。 Sounds like a good idea. I love to play on the jungle gym. 听起来不错。我想玩铁方格。 Me too. I lo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 用美国人的一天学英语

Nancy took her daughter Donna to the park. The park had lots of trees. It had lots of squirrels and birds. The squirrels ran up and down the trees. The squirrels chased one another. The squirrels played with one another. The birds flew around. They f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

This week on our national parks journey, we explore a remote island near Michigans border with Canada. It sits within a huge freshwater lake. It is one of the least-visited national parks in America. Welcome to Isle Royale National Park! Isle Royale

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

In xiamen there is a park. Its a big and beautiful park. It has two gates. They are the north gate and the west gate. Many people park their bikes in front of the gates. 在厦门有一个又大又漂亮的公园。它有两个大门。他们是北门和

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Saturday in the park I think it was the fourth of july Saturday in the park I think it was the fourth of july People dancing, people laughing A man selling ice cream Singing italian songs (fake italian lyric) Can you dig it (yes, I can) And Ive been

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Rocky Mountain National Park: Wild and Wonderful Our national parks journey this week takes us to an extreme landscape in Colorado. Around us are clear lakes, aspen and fir trees, and mountain peaks that rise over 4,400 meters. Welcome to Rocky Mount

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The Otherworldly Beauty of Badlands National Park In this weeks national parks journey, we explore a unique landscape in the north central United States. The land is big and mostly flat. There are endless fields of corn, wheat and soybeans. Colors of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

The Untouched Beauty of Wrangell-St. Elias National Park Today we are visiting a vast and remote park in the state of Alaska. The park is bigger than the country of Switzerland. It is six times the size of Yellowstone. In fact, it is the largest nati

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Finding Nature in America's National Park System By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, August 01, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Doug J

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

歌词如下: There's a girl in the park. She's walking in the park. It's a beautiful day in the park! There's a boy in the park. He's running in the park. It's a beautiful day in the park! There's a bench in the park. A boy is sitting on the bench

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

EXPLORATIONS - Volcanoes National Park By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: Lava, liquid rock, shooting into the air. And this is Sar

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

SEOUL, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- Park Geun-hye of South Korea's ruling Saenuri Party won the tightly contested presidential election held Wednesday, becoming the first woman to lead the country and extending the conservative rule for another five years. Wi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, May 11 (Xinhua) -- A controversial steel tower was unveiled in the Olympic park of London on Friday, about two and a half months before opening of the Games, which was hoped to become of a new icon of the city and bring more visitors. The tow

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOCOG begins Olympic Park handover to London Legacy Development Corporation LONDON, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- The London 2012 Organizing Committee has handed over most of the Olympic Park to the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC). The programme o

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

South Korean President-elect Park Geun-hye met with US and South Korean army officials on Friday to ascertain her country's military readiness following North Korea's recent nuclear test. The South Korean government and I will not accept North Korea'

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

歌曲 : Life Is a Song 艺人 : Patrick Park 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Everyone's in Everyone 发行年代 : 2007 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : Patrick Park成长于Morrison,Colorado,很小的时候便展示出了他的艺术天赋,他的母亲是一位诗人,他的父亲是一个很

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Melee - War 歌曲表达了对美好生活的向往和对战争的厌恶 One, two, one, two, three, four! There's no peace Only war Victory decides who's wrong or right It will not cease www.ryedu.net Only grow You better be prepared to fight! And it

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲