12.The Loons Margarel Laurence Just below Manawaka, where the Wachakwa River ran brown and noisy over the pebbles , the scrub oak and grey-green willow and chokecherry bushes grew in a dense thicket . In a clearing at the centre of the thicket stood

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 上

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Bringing up a sensitive topic Can I talk to you for a minute? Can I ask you something? Do you mind if I ask you something? I need to talk to you for a minute. I have to tell you something. There's something I need to tell you. There's something I thi

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

Hello, Im Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we hear two reviews of The Simpsons Movie yes, after 400 TV shows, Americas most famous dysfunctional cartoon family Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie step up from the tele

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

A: Will they send me a form telling me that I have been granted unemployment? B: A Notice of Unemployment Insurance Award letter will be sent to you. A: What information will be in that letter? B: The Award Letter will inform you as to how much you w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

A: After I am accepted for unemployment benefits, what will happen next? B: You will receive a Notice of Unemployment Insurance Award letter. A: What will that tell me? B: The Award Letter will tell you how much you will receive weekly. A: Are there

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

Siemens is the largest engineering conglomerate in Europe. It is headquartered in Munich, Germany. It has three main areas of business. Its industry sector helps industry and infrastructure customers to increase their economic and environmental compe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

She liked to feed popcorn to the pigeons. The pigeons liked to eat her popcorn. She put popcorn in her hand. A pigeon ate the popcorn in her hand. She put popcorn on her shoulder. A pigeon ate the popcorn on her shoulder. She put popcorn in her hair.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Grammar Girl here. Today guest-writer Bonnie Trenga will help us talk about two kinds of peculiar questions. Isnt that going to be fun! Isn't that going to be fun, is a rhetorical question. Were also going to learn about its cousin. Thats called a ta

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Smaller Fingers Mean More Sensitive Fingertips A study in the Journal of Neuroscience finds that people with smaller fingers have more sensitive fingertips, probably due to a higher concentration of touch receptors in a given area. Cynthia Graber rep

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Smaller Fingers Mean More Sensitive Fingertips A study in the Journal of Neuroscience finds that people with smaller fingers have more sensitive fingertips, probably due to a higher concentration of touch receptors in a given area. Cynthia Graber rep

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

I remember when I remember 我永远都记得 I remember when I lost my mind 当我发疯了的那天 There was something so pleasant about that phase 你我曾经有一段美好愉快的时光 Even your emotions had an echo 我都能听到你的回声

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. Every ten years the United States government counts the national population and asks people questions about how they live. Results fr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Grammar Girl here. I get a lot of questions about things that are too short to make up a whole podcast, so today I'm going to answer a few of those short questions. So here's our first listener question. Dreamed Versus Dreamt Hi Grammar Girl. D. Chap

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

We can't move forward until you mail it back is the saying on the recent campaign to get everyone to fill in their census form. As required by the constitution, a census has to be conducted every ten years. We have all received the forms in the mail,

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

今天我们要学的词是census。 Census, 是人口普查的意思。The U.S. Census Bureau kicked off its 2010 population count in a remote Alaskan village on Monday, 美国人口普查局星期一在阿拉斯加一个偏远的小村庄正式开始

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Todd: OK, Mark, you've travelled quite a bit. Mark: I have, yeah. Todd: And you've actually done a lot of unique things that people don't do when they travel. You were saying that when you travel you like to look at prisons. Mark: That's right. I hav

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tim: So, you know, we're talking a little bit about jobs. I'm kind of curious. Do you prefer working in a group or do you prefer working alone? Jeff: That's a tough question. Tim: It definitely is because there is good things about both. Jeff: That's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Barry Newhouse Irbil 10 June 2007 Traveling Iraq's highways is a perilous undertaking, and few understand the risks as well as the country's truckers. It is a job where ambushes are expected and breakdowns can be deadly. But one group of trucker

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

The victimized water vat is located in the Imperial Garden of the Forbidden City. The names scratched into the vat appear to be Zhang Tao and Liu Ya, and are carved between two handles on the over 300-year-old bronze relic, surrounded by a heart-shap

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台