This is the second in a two-part usiness English Pod series about adding impact to your presentations. Nobody likes a long and boring presentation. In fact, a long and boring presentation can do a lot of damage. People might actually feel less convin

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

A: What can I help you with today? B: When does the library close? A: The library closes at six oclock. B: Does it close at that time every day? A: Not always. B: Is the library open on Saturdays? A: Yes. B: What time do you open and close on Saturda

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber and you're listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we step into the dynamic world of contemporary dance. We hear parts of an interview with two of the world's leading dancers: Sylvie Guillem and Akram Kha

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Senum: Hey, Brett, how are you? Brett: Pretty good, how are you? Senum: Good, thank you. Brett: Hey, do you want to play a game? Senum: Sure. What sort of game? Brett: Let's play 20 questions. Senum: OK, go ahead. Brett: OK, who am I thinking about?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Senior Citizens Day is on August the 21st. It is a day to celebrate the worlds older people. Their number is increasing rapidly every year. In 1950 there were 200 million people over 60 years old. That number nearly tripled to 600 million in 2000. Ex

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

The 24th of October is United Nations Day. It was on this day in 1945 that the U.N. was created. The day became a holiday in 1971. The U.N. General Assembly decided there needed to be a day to make the work of the U.N. better known around the world.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: how should a teacher handle controversial topics in the classroom? Rutgers University professor Barbara Lee gets asked that question all the time, as she recently did through an o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

by Michael W. Flynn Hello, and welcome to a special joint episode of Money Girls Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life and Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. This episode is the second of a two-part series on your federal income

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

In todays Christmas Classic, well be looking at closing down and summarizing your presentation. A strong conclusion to your presentation helps leave your audience with a good impression and gives them a clear message about what action to you like the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

When does Ronald eat breakfast? He eats breakfast in the morning. What does he eat for breakfast? He eats ham and eggs. What does he drink for breakfast? He drinks coffee. Where does he eat breakfast? He eats breakfast at home. Who makes breakfast fo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is dashes. Last week when I was speaking at the Field's End Writers Conference on Bainbridge Island, someone in the audience asked about dashes. When should she use a dash and how is it different from a colon? Dashes

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

歌曲 : Cross My Heart 艺人 : A Teens 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Pop 'Til You Drop! 发行年代 : 2002 风格 : Pop Dance 介绍: 他们是瑞典的组合,成立于98年10月 由四个未满20岁的瑞典少年组成分别是Maria Serneholt,Sara Lumholdt,Dhani Lennevald,Amlt

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

IN THE NEWS - Report of Plot to Kill Saudi Raises US-Iran Tensions 新闻报道 - 暗杀报道加剧美伊紧张局势 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 This week, American officials accused

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A Somali man accused of trying to kill a Danish cartoonist who caricatured the Prophet Muhammad has gone on trial Wednesday in Denmark. Danish intelligence police say they believe he is close to the Islamist movement al-Shabaab. The prosecutor in the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer! Jeanna: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers. Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through AOL instant messenger. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacramento so it's

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Gabrielle, you are a vegetarian. Gabrielle: That's right! Todd: So, you do not eat meat! Gabrielle: I don't. No meat, no fish! Todd: OK, and you said that you have a garden. Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm lucky to have enough room to have a vegetable

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mark: Hey, Mike. Here's a question. Do you think teenagers these days, have a better life than, say we did, when we were teenagers? Mike: Well, it's, that's a debate that's been going on since the days of Socrates and Plato, I think, but again, and p

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dozens of military chaplains and grief counselors are heading to the Fort Hood army base in the U.S. state of Texas where a shooting rampage left 13 people dead and 30 wounded. Authorities say the alleged shooter, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, fired at so

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

This week you will receive your census papers. You fill in these forms on March 8th. There is an individual form and a household form. One person in your house fills in the household form. The information is about the kind of house you live in, the n

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语