Lenka--Skip Along so tired of feeling blue. such a heavy weight on you. so shake it off and make your way to somewhere different . to somewhere different . oh no now you're leaving me oh what will you do all alone in the big bad world? i'm not worrie

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

[00:00.00]在线英语听力室( www.tingroom.com )友情制作 [00:03.87]2000 Passage2 [00:07.51]Being a man has always been dangerous. [00:10.94]There are about 105 males born for every 100 females, [00:17.09]but this ratio drops to near balance at the age o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 历年考研英语阅读理解

What is the best country to visit, which has beautiful natural scenery? 哪个国家是最好的旅游胜地?哪个国家有最美的自然景色呢? 获得5.2k好评的回答@Tanja Jovanovic: So I would say that my choice will be Serbia - beautifu

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

A: Its so hard to choose where to go first on our sightseeing trip! B: We could think of what would make a good morning activity versus an evening activity. A: I really wanted to make sure that I got a chance to go to the local beach. B: I think that

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Researchers may have found an unusual way to reduce plastic pollution, one bite at a time. It turns out that the common wax worm can eat plastic. Also known as the Galleria mellonella, these worms may help reduce the waste caused by plastic bags. Eac

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

ISTANBUL, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (CSUN), a leading manufacturer of solar cells and modules, has been sharing its experience and business model with Turkey to help the country better tap solar power in its renewable energy develop

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As Russia continues to raise its natural gas prices to Ukraine, some people are looking to American gas as a way to ease Europe's energy dependence on Russia. But it's a solution that's still several years off. In their home near Kyiv, Svetlana Kules

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There's an iconic image of Bill Gates that might help explain our collective fascination with this legendary businessman and his most famous creation, the Microsoft Corp. It's a mug shot from 1977, taken after Gates was pulled over in Albuquerque, N.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

AS IT IS 2015-09-04 Countries Compete for Oil in the Arctic 北极的国际石油争夺战 Russia, the United States and other countries are hurrying to control Earths northernmost territory: the Arctic. It is rich in oil and natural gas. The countri

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

如果说有什么方法可以提高雅思写作成绩,从根本上提高的唯一办法就是转变思维方式,也就是把中式思维向英式思维靠拢,只有这样才能符合雅思考官的喜好,才能得高分。本文将具体介绍

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Baby girl lay your body down on the bed Let me cater to you And all them fantasies going on in your head Imma do em to you I know what you plan to do girl Youre just like an animal So just do whats so natural to you Cause you dont know how many times

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I dont understand how anyone can like medicine. Ive never liked it. I used to refuse to take it as a kid because the taste was so disgusting. Im not sure whether or not medicine is a good thing. Im sure that most of the time our body will recover nat

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Susie, guess what? 苏西,你猜怎么了? Hmm... I don't know, Taylor. Tell me. 恩...我不知道,泰勒。告诉我吧。 My friend Cole has an amazing new pet. 我的朋友科尔养了一个奇怪的新宠物。 Really? What kind of animal

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Shale gas extraction 页岩天然气开采 The need to be seen to be clean 天然气是清洁能源吗? Natural-gas production is booming, but its green image is in question 天然气生产蒸蒸日上,但它的清洁能源形象却受到质疑 M

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

EXPLORATIONS - Wet and Dry, Fire and Ice: Visiting Seven of America's Natural WondersBy Caty Weaver Broadcast: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

The Flood Katie Melua Broken people get recycled and I hope that I will sometimes be thrown over pathways what I thought was my way home wasn't the place I know no I'm certain nothing's certain what we are becomes our prison my posessions will be gon

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Natural disasters across China have left at least 1,074 people dead and 270 unaccounted for since the beginning of the year, an official at the Ministry of Civil Affairs said last Tuesday. 民政部官员上周二表示,今年年初以来,全国各

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A person, like a commodity, needs packaging. But going too far is absolutely undesirable. A little exaggeration, however, does no harm when it shows the person's unique qualities to their advantage. To display personal charm in a casual and natural w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you mean to say you didn't leave your wife for another woman? 你是说你不是因为另外一个女人才离开你妻子? Of course not. 当然不是。 On your word of honour? 你敢发誓? I don't know why I asked for that. It was very ing

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

台湾同胞 Taiwan compatriots 台湾、香港、澳门保持原有的资本主义制度和生活方式长期不变 Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao will retain the current capitalist system and way of life for a long time to come. 炭疽 anthrax 踢皮球

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语