3Hear this word the Lord has spoken against you, O people of Israel-against the whole family I brought up out of Egypt: 2You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth; therefore I will punish you for all your sins. 3Do two walk together unl

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 阿摩司书

Once upon a time there lived a lion in a forest. One day after a heavy meal. It was sleeping under a tree. After a while, there came a mouse and it started to play on the lion. Suddenly the lion got up with anger and looked for those who disturbed it

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

You are nothing but a big coward. 你不过一个庞大的胆小鬼罢了。 I know it, said the Lion, hanging his head in shame. I've always known it. But how can I help it. 我知道我很怯懦,狮子说,羞愧地低着头;我也知道这个的

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

No one would think of biting such a little thing, except a coward like me, continued the Lion sadly. 除非是我这个胆小鬼,否则是没有谁会去咬这样的一个小东西,狮子羞愧地继续说。 What makes you a coward? asked Doroth

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

If you have, continued the Tin Woodman, you ought to be glad, for it proves you have a heart. 如果你有心脏病,铁皮人接下去说,你应该感到高兴,因为那证明你有一颗心。 From my part, I have no heart; so I cannot have he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

I'm not surprised that you are, returned Dorothy. 你害怕它们也不奇怪,多萝茜回答说, They must be dreadful beasts. 它们一定是非常可怕的野兽。 The Lion was about to reply when suddenly they came to another gulf across the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

So Dorothy went first, holding Toto in her arms, the Tin Woodman followed, and the Scarecrow came next. 多萝茜臂抱起托托,第一个走;铁皮人跟在后面,稻草人其次。 The Lion, although he was certainly afraid, turned to face th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Good-bye! he called after them, and they were very sorry to leave him. 再会了!他在他们的后面喊着,他们丢了一个伙伴,觉得很难受。 Indeed, the Tin Woodman began to cry, but fortunately remembered that he might rust, 的确是

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Run fast, said the Scarecrow to the Lion, and get out of this deadly flower bed as soon as you can. 快跑,稻草人对狮子说,竭尽全力,快快跑出这个让人送命的花床。 We will bring the little girl with us, but if you should fa

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

The Scarecrow and the Woodman now began to fasten the mice to the truck, using the strings they had brought. 接着稻草人和铁皮人就用田鼠们带来的绳子,把它们联结在大车上。 One end of a string was tied around the neck of ea

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

When the Wicked Witch looked out again and saw all her crows lying in a heap, she got into a terrible rage, and blew three times upon her silver whistle. 当女巫又望见她的乌鸦们全死掉了,恨恨地咬着牙,她不能再忍受了,第三

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

饶舌:Asher Roth - Lions Roar 相关介绍 : 美国新晋白人嘻哈歌手Asher Roth即将在4月20日推出他的首张个人专辑《Asleep in the Bread Aisle》,专辑的主打歌《I Love College》已在当地各大电台热播。 歌词 :

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

This sea lion is one of the regulars at a fishery as she stands on her flippers patiently queuing up for her fish supper. 这头海狮是这个鱼贩的常客之一,它用鳍支撑着身体耐心地排着队等待它的金枪鱼晚餐。 The cheeky

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When this trio of giant pandas were born, vets said the chances of them all surviving were next to nothing - but the baby girl and her two brothers have defied predictions to reach 100 days old in perfect health. 兽医曾说,这三只熊猫全部存

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The son of a multi-billionaire hired out the entire swimming pool of a five-star hotel as a birthday treat for his pet sea lion. 一富二代包下了某五星酒店的游泳池给自己的宠物海狮过生日。(没错,就是这么任性~~) T

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

fall用作连系动词只限于和少数形容词或名词搭配。如: fall asleep The child soon fell asleep. 孩子很快睡着了。 While he was studying, he fell asleep. 他念书念得睡着了。 He fell asleep with the light still burning.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Mine 矿井 People get different kinds of materials from different mines. 人们从不同的矿井中得到不同的矿物材料。 Gold comes from a gold mine. 黄金产自金矿。 Copper comes from a copper mine. 铜产自铜矿。 And coal comes

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第5册

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess So I sat quietly, agreed politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice I let you push me past the breaking point I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything You hel

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Sheldon这个名字的起源是英格兰,意思是山谷小镇(town in the valley)。 Penny最早是个希腊名,在希腊语中Penny有沉默的劳动者的意思(silent worker)。 = =Silent Worker可不是Penny的风格呀~ Leonard这个名

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

LESSON 33 The traveller and the lion 第三十三课 旅客与狮子 A traveller in South Africa once set out on a long journey. When crossing a wide plain, far from home, he saw a lion at a distance. 一次,非洲南部的一名旅客开始了他的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册