Could I have this kiss forever Enrique Iglesias Whitney Houston Over and over I look in your eyes you are all I desire you have captured me I want to hold you I want to be close to you I never want to let go I wish that this night would never end I n

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

如果一颗小小的苹果树种子静静地躺在你的手心里,你会想到什么?就是这样一颗小小的种子,引发了作者的遐思:为什么不是每颗种子都能长大?为什么不是每个梦想都能开花?读读下面这

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

迟到的单曲:Boyzone - Gave It All Away Boyzone本月发行的新专辑命名为Brother,这个名字估计会让许多追随多年的粉丝们怅然不已。Gave It All Away本来是很早就录制好的一首单曲,但因为新专辑迟迟未发

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

音乐:five days Patrick Nuo it was love at first sigh on the second of July met her on the third floor four times in one night it was a little bit of magic and the time stood still she took me to another side. she got the key to my will chorus tel

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Lesson 100 Not a chance! 1.Not a chance!行不通啦! 2.Give me a chance,please.请给我一次机会。 3.Take a chance.碰碰运气吧。 4.Let chance decide.凭运气决定吧。 5.It's the chance of a lifetime.这是一生中最难得的机会呀

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

1. I will always love you. 我会永远爱你。 这句话是电影《保镖》的主题曲,很多人都喜欢。虽然没有说到一生一世,但这个always就已经表达了相似的含义。 2. I will love you till the end of my life. 我会爱

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天我们要学的词是prom。 Prom在美国指高中高年级学生在学年结束前的半正式舞会。High school prom,一般指高中毕业班的舞会,又称senior prom或者干脆就是prom。 Proms are a $4 billion-a-year industry, b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Dear Logan, Since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. You told me that I'm the right one. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

节奏布鲁斯:Brandy - Torn Down 相关介绍 :94年以15岁稚龄出道的白兰蒂自成名后便成为黑人音乐界的新偶像,过去的两张专辑光在美国就累计九百万张的惊人销售,特别是98年与莫妮卡合唱的非我

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Dear Logan, Since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. You told me that I'm the right one. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

关于爱情(超感人)上

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

迟到的单曲:Boyzone - Gave It All Away Boyzone I ..... I will learn to live before I die will learn to love and learn to try not to give it all away (give it all away) She ... she may be the one that's meant for me or for the man that I used to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A Chance of a lifetime 生命的机遇 This is a chance of a life time, I declared to my friend Stacy as I locked the door of my office and left the restaurant I managed. It's every twenty-seven-year-old woman's dream to live in New York City, and in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Could I Have This Kiss Forever by Whitney Houston Enrique Iglesias Over and over I look in your eyes You are all I desire You have captured me I want to hold you I want to be close to you I never want to let go I wish that this night would never end

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

One in a Million love song 一首让女孩心动的歌............... You're one in a million, Oh now You're one in a million, Oh Sometimes I can't hate you every day Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see Only one can really make me stay A sign

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

He was 11 years old and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his familys 1)cabin on an island in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. On the day before the 2)bass season 3)opened, he and his father were fishing early in the evening, catch

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A Reason, Season, or Lifetime 你生活中的人们 People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. 人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more, you open the door And

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

人生哲学 A lifetime isn't very long. 一辈子并不长。 This is your life, and you've got to fight for it. Fight for what's right. Fight for what you believe in. Fight for what's important to you. Fight for the people you love, and never forge

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Keith Urban--making memories of us 新西兰出生,澳洲长大的Keith Urban有着十分抢眼的外表,除了过人的音乐才华广受各大音乐媒体推荐,他出色的外表占据了不少杂志封面,时人杂志[最性感的男人]的

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲