2 Mom, the Toughest Job in the World If you know me, you know that I always describe moms as our domestic engineers as having the toughest jobs in the world. They have so many hats to wear, so many balls to juggle, the cleaning, the cooking, the kids

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Look, it is true I have not managed to make everybody happy. 看,我没办法做到让每个人都高兴。 Six years into my presidency some people still say I'm arrogant, aloof, condescending. 六年总统任期间,一些人说我自大、冷漠、

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

活到老学到老,故名思义为 :终身学习或终身教育。该话题属于传统的个人成长类话题,也与我们的生活息息相关,希望无论将来毕业工作以后,我们也一样不要停止学习~ 活到老,学到老~

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

《泰坦尼克号》主题曲—在线英语听力室

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲Flash

High school is very important in ones lifetime. Nowadays, the movies about the high school time are so popular, but the stories are exaggerated, my memories about high school life are so different from the movie. During the three years, study occupie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Catch of a Lifetime 一生的收获 He was 11 years old and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his family's cabin on an island in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. 他11岁那时,只要一有机会,就会到他家在新汉普郡湖

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A Chance of a lifetime 生命的机遇 This is a chance of a life time, I declared to my friend Stacy as I locked the door of my office and left the restaurant I managed. It's every twenty-seven-year-old woman's dream to live in New York City, and in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

遇见 幸福 Jennifer Lopez-Could This Be Love If you only knew What I have been going through Waiting and wanting you Could this be love How, tell me how will I know Will my heart make me believe it so Or can I trust the way I feel If you could read m

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We all come to the world, but why do some of us make great achievements known forever and why are they remembered forever even though they leave the world? And why do some leave the world without anything valuable to his generation and the people? Ev

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Fragile,意即易碎的。歌中大段的木吉它在曲中成为与人声相和的第二声部,Sting的演奏淡雅而又朴素,很得古典吉它之神韵。Sting的平淡吐字与全曲基调完美吻合,让人叫绝。此曲已经成为St

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Baby I love you... (Love you, love you) When I leave Do you think about me? When you're gone I can't wait till you get home, home, home You were wrong So was I So what are we gonna do? So tonight I'm a try Whatever you wanna do It's up to you And tha

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

For more, we are joined in the studio by Dr. Wang Yan from the National Institute of Education Sciences, under the Ministry of Education. Q1, Is the Gaokao still a once-in-a-lifetime test for all, or is its importance on the decline here in China? Q2

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

What is the most valuable skill a person can have for their entire life? 人的一生中最重要的的技能是什么? 获得15.1k好评的答案@Abhishek Padmasale The ability to express your thoughts. 表达自己想法的能力。 Seriously, I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如果一颗小小的苹果树种子静静地躺在你的手心里,你会想到什么?就是这样一颗小小的种子,引发了作者的遐思:为什么不是每颗种子都能长大?为什么不是每个梦想都能开花?读读下面这

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

听歌学英语:美丽的邂逅 Five Days 七月过去不久,在七月,发生了一个浪漫的故事。在第三层楼,他们一见钟情,而且一整晚遇见了四次。之后有了五天的浪漫时光。各位好,聆听音乐故事,学

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

ADutchteacherhaswonthechanceofalifetime-tosleepunderthegazeofTheNightWatch.StefanKasperbecamethefirstperson,apartfromtheoddsecurityguard,tospendanightalonewithRembrandt'smasterpieceatAmsterdam'sworldfamousRijksmuseumthisweek.AndallMrKasperhadtodotowi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

What do you need to know before it's too late. 应该尽早懂得的人生道理 A lifetime isn't very long. 一辈子并不长 This is your life, and you've got to fight forit. Fight for what's right. Fight for what you believe in. Fight for what's

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

i call you, when i need you my heart's on fire you come to me, come to me, wild and wild you come to me, give me everything i need give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams speak the language of love like you know what it means and it can'

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. I

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

听歌学英语:轻装旅程,无拘人生-Traveling Light 出生美国宾州的Courtney Jaye,求学时期受到嬉皮年代所释放出的独特魅力驱使,对于音乐的文化影响力,开始有着浓厚兴趣,发现从音乐中可以全然感

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语