Dear you, Are you wearing 1)pajamas? I do not mean to begin this letter by getting personal. I was just wondering if you people leave the house anymore-something that seems to be increasingly unnecess

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

December 8, 2050 Dear Nestor, I am writing to you because your name came up as a reference on a “ pen pal ” list. Although I can easily 1)simulate life in the United States on my 2)assumption mach

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

[ti:UNIT 6 I Love Learning English Lesson 43:Write a Letter in English!] [0:00.828]UNIT 6 第六单元 [0:02.858]I Love Learning English 我爱学英语 [0:05.942]Lesson 43: 第43课: [0:08.010]Write a Letter in English! 用英语写一封信! [0

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级上

A recommendation letter A: Excuse me, Mr. Macmillan? B: Yes, Ms. Ross? What do you need? A: I was hoping you would write a letter of recommendation. I want to enter a Masters program in marketing. Its all on weekends and evenings. B: Good news! Ill b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A Truckers Last Letter Steamboat Mountain is a man-killer, and truckers who haul1) the Alaska Highway treat it with respect, particularly in the winter. The road curves and twists over the mountain and sheer cliffs drop away sharply from the icy road

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Can you come here a minute please,Bob? Yes, sir? Where's Pamela? She's next door. She's in her office, sir. Can she type this letter for me? Ask her please. Yes, sir. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela? Yes, of course I can. Here yo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Today, when I went shopping with my friends, we found an interesting shop. The shop sold all kinds of postcards, then I saw the words of writing a letter to ten years me. I was so curious, I never heard about it before, so I asked the boss was it pos

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

If I could write a letter to me And send it back in time to myself at 17 First I\'d prove it\'s me by saying look under your bed There\'s a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid And then I\'d say I know it\'s tough When you break up

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The Love letter 迟到的情书 I was always a little in awe of GREat-aunt Stephina Roos. Indeed, as children we were all frankly terrified of her. the fact that she did not live with the family, preferring her tiny cottage and solitude to the comfor

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was always a little in awe of Great-aunt Stephina Roos. Indeed, as children we were all frankly terrified of her. The fact that she did not live with the family, preferring her tiny cottage and solitude to the comfortable but rather noisy household

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Most students admit to having learned in junior high school or in high school about writing business letters and about conventional formats for them. When it comes down to writing them, however, all too many students seem not to know how and to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dear Seth, Youre only three years old, and at this point in your life you can't read, much less understand what Im going to try to tell you in this letter. But I've been thinking a lot about the life that you have ahead of you, about my life so far a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To this day I remember my mum's letters. It all started in December 1941. Every night she sat at the big table in the kitchen and wrote to my brother Johnny, who had been drafted that summer. We had not heard from him since the Japanese attacked Pear

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Use a capital letter for the personal pronoun 'I': What can I say? 2. Use a capital letter to begin a sentence or to begin speech: The man arrived. He sat down. Suddenly Mary asked, Do you love me? 3. Use capital letters for many abbreviations and

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Dear Premier(总理) Wen, I'd like to tell you the good news first. The problem I brought up at the seminar last year has been solved in Beijing, wrote 34-year-old, wheelchair-bound Li Nan to Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

An Ingenious Love Letter 一封绝妙的情书 There once lived a lad who was deeply in love with a girl, but disliked by the girls father, who didnt want to see any further development of their love. The lad was eager to write to the girl, y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If I could write a letter to me And send it back in time to myself at 17 First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid And then I'd say I know it's tough When you break up after

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I was not yet 30 years old and was working as a firefighter in the South Bronx's Engine Co. 82, probably the world's most active firehouse at the time. It was warm and sunny, the kind of leisurely Sunday that brought extra activity to the neighborhoo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Love Letter To Japan The bird and the bee是由一男一女,Greg Kurstin (bee) 以及Inara George (bird)组成的乐队。 风格游走在Indie和jazz之间,女声的明快和电子元素的运用,使得他们的音乐像镀了一层金粉一样,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

NEW WORDS coin vt.杜撰,创造 denote vt. 表示,指示 station vt.驻扎 分手有很多中英文表达: 1.finish有完成、结束的意思,要是和某人finish了,意思就是两人关系结束了。 She finished with her boyfriend las

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语