介绍篇: 1) A: I dont believe weve met. B: No, I dont think we have. A: My name is Lin Ming. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫林明。 B:您好,我是弗雷德史蜜斯。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第一则:聪明的儿子 One day, the father lets eight-year-old son send a letter. The son took the letter. The father then remembered he didn't write address and addressee's name on the envelope. After the son comes back, the father asks him: Yo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

14类常用短语 1、学校生活及学习成绩 Be getting on well with ones study某人的学习越来越好 take several courses at school在学校学若干门课程 have English (Chinese, Physics) every (other )day work hard at put ones heart in

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Writing a letter of resignation might be an unpleasant task, but theres really not that much to it. In its simplest form, you just date your letter of resignation, say when and what youre resigning, sign it, hand it over, and thats it. Five minutes,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

四、其他词组和固定搭配 above all 首先,尤其是 after all 终究,毕竟,究竟 at all [用于否定句]丝毫,一点 all but 几乎,差不多;除了…都 all over 遍及,到处

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We No Speak Americano Yolanda Be Cool ft. D Cup Comme te po' Comme te po' Comme te po' cap chi te v bene Si tu le parle 'mmiezzo americano? Quando se fa l'ammore sotto 'a luna Come te vene 'capa e di: I love you!? Pa pa l' americano Pa pa l' american

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Key Sentences(重点句子) 28.I want a double room with a bath. 我要一间有浴室的双人房。 29.How much a day do you charge? 每天收费多少? 30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service char

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 特此奉告等 To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Man Born to be KingⅠ There was once a king who had great power and was very rich. One day a little old man came to his court. This old man had clear blue eyes. People said that he had the power to read the lives of men in the stars. The King sa

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The British government will send a letter to the European Council on March 29, saying the country intends to leave the European Union (EU). 英国政府将于本月29日致函欧洲理事会,说明英国退出欧盟的意愿。 A spokesman for Brit

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Keep in touch 保持联络 Kate:Hello, Im Kate Colin and this is 6 minute English. Today I'm joined by Jackie Dalton and we'll be talking about keeping in touch the old-fashioned way. Hi Jackie, a quick question for you to begin with.I'd like to know wh

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Chapter III He waked up late next day after a broken sleep. But his sleep had not refreshed him; he waked up bilious, irritable, ill-tempered, and looked with hatred at his room. It was a tiny cupboard of a room about six paces in length. It had a po

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

英语听力训练的技巧 1.反复演练真题。 首先要研究真题,弄清楚往年真题考试都是那种类型,是新闻还是故事。同时,还要研究考试题的特点,哪一类问题该怎样回答,有什么固定的问答模式

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

A Letter from Mom 妈妈写来的信 Dear Son, 亲爱的儿子 I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you first left. Your Dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles of home, so

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Writing a letter of resignation might be an unpleasant task, but theres really not that much to it. In its simplest form, you just date your letter of resignation, say when and what youre resigning, sign it, hand it over, and thats it. Five minutes,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

appear用作连系动词,其意为似乎好像,其后的表语可以是: 不定式 He appeared to be talking to himself. 他仿佛在跟自己讲话。 She didn't appear to know anything about it. 她似乎对此一无所知。 They appeared to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A letter of recommendation is a valuable job-hunting tool. (Also called a letter of reference.) For example, it's no secret that employers often use the cover of legit layoffs (合法裁员) to get rid of undesirable employees. If you get laid off, i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Letter that Changed My LifeI was not yet 30 years old and was working as a firefighter(消防队员) in the South Bronx's Engine Co. 82, probably the world's most active firehouse at the time. It was warm and sunny, the kind of leisurely Sunday that

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们经常把非常快乐或值得庆贺的日子称为red-letter day,日历上也把节日用红色标示。但是你知道这样的习俗是什么时候开始形成的吗? red-letter day是一个有着非常悠久历史的短语,其最初的应

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Jean: Hmm, didn't work, eh? Why don't you try a different girl? She looks nice. Diarmuid: Ok, wait here... Hi, I'm Diarmuid. You know when they invented the alphabet they should have put U and I together. Can I get you a drink? Girl 2: No thanks. I'l

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16