Leslie Norris Helps the Police with Their Enquiries Norris: (calling out) Lorraine, 1) get'n a bit busy down 2) 'ere my love! Hah! Evening James. What can I get 3) ya? A half-pint short? James: Aanhh!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Change and Success He is professional football's all-time 1) winningest coach and the only man to lead an 2) NFL team, his 1972 Miami Dolphins, to an undefeated season. Yet when Don Shula revels in pe

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

10A Problem with a Restaurant Check GLOSSARY to get (someones) attention to do something so that another person pays attention to oneself; to do something to get another person to look at oneselfand/or listen to what one is saying* During the footbal

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Lesson Two Section One: News in Brief Tapescript 1. Iran's official news agency said today former US National Security Advisor Robert McFarlane and four other Americans were jailed in Tehran for five

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语听力

生活大爆炸第一季第三集_1The Fuzzy Boots Corollary -Howard:All right, just a few more feet. And... 非常好,再前进几步... here we are, gentlemen, the gates of Elzebob. 准备好,先生们,Elzebob大门到了。 -Sheldon:Good

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

TBBT101-21 生活大爆炸之心神不定的Leonard Leonard (fiddling with the water outlet): Uh, there it goes, it sticks, Im sorry. Penny (stepping into shower): Okay. Thanks. Leonard: Youre welcome, oh, youre going to step right, okay, Ill. Penny:

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 看美剧学英语

会话急救包 1 I'd like to go dancing somewhere.我想找个地方跳舞。 2 We 'd like to buy some souvenirs.我们想买纪念品。 3 We'd like to have some local food.我们想品尝地方小吃。 4 Can you recommend anywhere?你可以推荐哪里吗? 5 Can you think of anywhere

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,乔伊,莱斯利,莫妮卡,罗斯 事件:咖啡馆来了一位新歌手,是菲比曾经的搭档莱斯利,但是她后来抛弃了菲比去写广告歌。莱斯利这次来找菲比想和她重

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

So how do you suggest we proceed? proceed:进行 那你认为我们应该怎么开始? -Leslie:Your place, we'll order Chinese, you'll rent a movie-- artsy, but accessible-- then light petting, no coitus. order:点菜 rent:租 artsy:艺术的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

The One With Phoebe抯 Ex-Partner -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Wil Calhoun Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The water was getting higher and higher. The rain was coming down. It kept raining and raining. Leslie was worried. Im worried, she said to her brother. She was worried about Moo. Moo was her cow. Moo was in the field. Moo was in the rain. Leslie did

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Katie Couric: It was the shock heard around the world, the break-up of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. How could it have happened to Hollywood's golden couple? And what did Angelina Julie have to do w

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Sometimes it takes an engineer to help a village. In poor communities, that help may come from volunteers with a group called Engineers Without Borders. A civil engineering professor in the United

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(一)月

FAITH LAPIDUS: Im Faith Lapidus. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we remember six interesting people who died in the past year. FAITH LAPIDUS: We start with Elizabeth Edwards. She was the wife of fo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Economics Report - 'You Are Your Brand:' Using Social Media to Find a Job This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 Today we share some ideas for job hunters about presenting yourself online. 今

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Mystery Guest JONATHAN COULTON: This is ASK ME ANOTHER, NPR's hour of puzzles, word games and trivia. I'm Jonathan Coulton here with puzzle guru Art Chung. Now here's your host, Ophira Eisenberg. OPHIRA EISENBERG, HOST: Thank you, Jonathan. This week

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Leslie: This keyboard is so hard to use. I cant find where anything is! Dave: Its a standard QWERTY keyboard. The layout may be a little different, with the function keys on the right-hand side instead of on the top, but youll get used to it in no ti

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Leslie Mills Leslie Mills,歌手兼词曲作者。来自美国Kentucky洲的Fort Mitchell。与在纽约的乐队一起开始音乐生涯。 Leslie Mills - Before the Night Ends(在夜晚结束之前) I close my eyes to see the world 闭上眼睛去感受这个世界。 I close my eyes so that it

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. The outer bands of Tropical Storm Leslie are pelting Bermuda with rain and gusty winds. The airport is closed and all bus and sea ferry services have been halted. Leslie isn't expected to make a direct hit. 2. Officials say the Scotts wildfire in

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(九月)

【经典】《泰坦尼克号》主题曲 中英歌词: Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believ

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲