英语口语王-想说就说(一)27

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(322) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

Section 6 Double checking 再次确认对方的意思 Did you hear peter just retired? Are you sure?He is quite young,isn't he? He is not young as he looks.I think he's almost sixty. Really?He looks so young. 详细解说; 1.Are you sure? Really ? S

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

会话急救包 What do you do in your free time? 你平时都做些什么消遣? What do you usually do on the weekend? 你周末都做些什么消遣? Do you have any hobbies? 你有些什么嗜好? I like to play the piano. 我喜欢弹钢琴。

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

Section 7. Dealing with customer complaints 处理客户抱怨 - Hello, Is this EYG computers? 喂,这里是EYG电脑公司吗? - Yeas, It is. Sewen jes speaking. How can I help? 是的,我是Sewen jes。有什么 我可以为你服务? - Act

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

会话急救包 Do you have a pen? 请问你有笔吗? Could you lend me a pen? 可以借支笔吗? Yes, of course. 是的,当然有。 Here you go. 当然,拿去吧。 I wonder if you could do me a favor. 不知可否帮个忙吗? Sure, th

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

Showing Amazing Wow! What happened to you? You look sad.哇!你怎么了,你看起来很伤心。 I just lost my job. My boss just told me.我刚丢了工作,老板刚刚才告诉我的。 That's unbelievable. Why did this happen?真令人不敢相

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

You are driving me crazy.我快被你搞疯了。 This computer is annoying me.这电脑让我生气。 I'm fed up with the music.我受够这音乐了。 What's wrong?怎么了? What's the matter?怎么了? What's up?怎么了? Ive had enough.我

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

会话急救包 Are you sure? 你确定吗? Really? 真的吗? Are you serious? 你是认真的吗? Is that right? 真的吗? Do you really think so? 你真的这么觉得吗? He is quite yong, isnt he? 他还很年轻,不是吗? Its a beautiful day, isnt it? 今天天气真好,不是

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

会话急救包: I don't feel like eating.我不想吃东西。 It's been a long day.我今天忙了一整天。 I could use a drink.我想去喝一杯. Great idea.好主意。 Why not?有何不可? That's fine with me.我可以。 Excellent.好极了

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

section 4 agree to...2 I feel like going for a drink, it's been a long day. great idea! Peter, I could use the drink. How about the new bar across road? Sounds good. The food there is fantastic too. I agree, I had lunch there last week. excellent! T

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

Disagree2 表示不同意2 Hi Joe. You met my new assistant, right?嗨,Joe.你见过我的新助理了吧? Emm...yes. But I wasn't too impressed.嗯没错。但是我觉得她不怎么样。 I found her a little stuck up.我觉得她太自以为是

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

section 2:the job interview 应征面试 A:You must be Wiky. It's nice to meet you.你一定就是Wiky了,很高兴认识你。 B:Nice to meet you, Mr. Wilson.很高兴认识你,威尔森先生。 A:Tim, please. Please be seated.请叫我Ti

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

Section two: introductions formal 1.Mr.Sherman, may I present Miss Marks? Nice to meet you Mr. Sherman, Im Elisabeth Marks. Call me Tim, please Should I call you Elisabeth or--- ? Well, You can just call me Lisa. Lisa,so how are they treating you so

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

会话急救包 1 Do you know him ?你认识他吗? 2 The tall one?那个高个子吗? 3 The one in black?那个穿黑衣服的吗? 4 The one with long hair ?那个长头发的吗? 5 He's cute.他好可爱. 6 He works with Lean.他是Lean的同事. 7 What does he do ?他是做什么的?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

会话急救包 Can I introduce you to my colleague? 我可以介绍你给我同事认识吗? I'd like to introduce you to Mark. 我想介绍马克给你认识。 Have you guys met? 你们见过了吗? Let me introduce my friend ,Mr Jonson. Mr Jon

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

Section 2. Asking and answering questions Hey, Mike. Can I ask you something? Sure, what's up? I'm going to gamble on the world cup tonight. Who do you think will win? Good question. I have to think about it. My husband is betting on France. France?

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

会话急救包 Why the long face? It's difficult to explain. Try me. Take it easy. Relax. Don't think too much. It's not bad you think. Maybe tomorrow will be different. Cheer up. I hope you have better soon. Good luck.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

会话急救包: amazing 棒呆了。It's quite big.蛮大的。 She's really pretty.她真漂亮。 He's very kind.他非常好心。 It's a bit small.这个小了一点。 One thing though,it's expensive.不过,有一点不太好的是,他挺贵的。 She is kind of stupid.她其实很笨的。 I

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

会话急救包 Hello 喂 Could I speak to Mr Lin, please?请找林先生。 Is Sheley Lim there please?请问谢若利姆在吗? One moment,please.请等一下。 Hold on a second.等一下。 Who's calling?哪里找? This is Sue from work.我是苏,公司同事。 I will get for you.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

Section 3 Getting lost 迷路 Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me.对不起,不知道可不可以请你帮个忙。 Sure.What's up? 当然,什么事? I'm completely lost.I'm looking for the Empire State Building.我迷路了,我在帝国大厦。 Oh, this's easy. You can take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)