I'd like to thank the Radio and TV Correspondents Association for providing dinner tonight. And I'd like to thank Senator Webb for providing security. I'm glad to see everybody here is enjoying themselves. Don't think I haven't noticed all the drinki

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

AS IT IS 2013-11-02 'Bruce' Shares New Stories About Springsteen Hello again, and welcome to As It Is. Im June Simms in Washington. Our show today is all about Bruce The Boss Springsteen. A new book about the musician sheds new light on his life, and

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

We have been working in the quarries, and we were starting to get familiar with how the bones were situated. 我们在石场工作,我们开始对骨头是如何放置的熟悉起来。 And one of the students that was with the College of Eastern U

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Transcript (by myconsent, for reference only) An architectural marvel, the center of the Golden Global Pagoda in Bijapur India contains the worlds largest stone dome, built without any supporting pillars. The planned height of the structure is more

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

70 Years Ago, LP Records Changed Music Industry Seventy years ago this week something important happened in music history: the first LP, or long-playing vinyl record, was introduced. At the time, the LP was a new kind of record that let people listen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Marilyn Monroe - Pharrell Williams This one goes out to all the lovers 她是大众情人 What can we do? We're helpless romantics 还能做什么?我们已是无可救药的情种 We can not help who we're attracted to 无法阻挡她的诱惑 So

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

I'm reading through the Sunday paper 我在看星期天的报纸 And it's all bad news 尽是些坏消息 I'm looking for a smile on the street 在人头攒动的街头 寻找一张笑脸 But there's just no use 徒劳无功/毫无作用 Sing with me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The last that ever she saw him Carried away by a moonlight shadow He passed on worried and warning Carried away by a moonlight shadow. Lost in a river last saturday night Far away on the other side. He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight An

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

7 years and 50 days the time is passing by 7年又50天,光阴似箭 nothing in this world could be as nice as you and I 或许这世上再也没有谁像我们俩这么般配了 and how could we break up like this 我们怎么会这样分手 and h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

West African-American Band Creates 'Afro-High' in US Togolese native Serge Massama Dogo does a microphone check as the multinational and multisound Elikeh band prepares to practice. The band is about to release a new album called Between Two Worlds.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

When Love Lives In Heaven by: groove coverage I can still remember我还记得 The way life used to be.生活就是这样 When everything was simple当一切很简单 The days were endlessly.日子无穷无尽. Recalling the emotions回顾情感 On my distant memories.在我遥

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

WASHINGTON, March 4 (Xinhua) -- New data suggest that the epilepsy drug Topamax (topiramate) and its generic versions increase the risk for the birth defects cleft lip(兔唇) and cleft palate in babies born to women who use the medication during pre

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Doug Levine | Washington 04 January 2010 Rock, blues and soul come together on a new release titled Pearl River by rising singer and guitarist Mike Zito. For Mike Zito, singing Dirty Blonde from Pearl River, the phrase up-and-comer is a thing of the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

LESSON 38 第38课 Herbert 赫伯特 find 发现 inches 英寸 beam 光束 pine 松 groove 槽 hole 孔 gimlet 螺丝锥 orange 橙子 post 职位 thread 线 thick 厚的 next 下一个 scales 秤 peel 果皮 ribbon 色带 THE NEW SCALES 新秤 Herbe

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

The last that ever she saw him, carried away by a moonlight shadow. He passed on worried and warning, carried away by a moonlight shadow. Lost in the riddle last Saturday night, far away on the other side, he was caught in the middle of a desperate f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

菲董 Pharrell Williams 最新单曲《Marilyn Monroe》!MV上演众女争奇斗艳,不分肤色身材,每个人都会成为自己的梦露,愿天下一家。他的歌真是越听越有感觉,有机会千万别错过他的现场 LIVE,有一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Dala是来自加拿大(安大略省)的女声二重唱。Sheila Carabine Amanda Walther 高中音乐课上义结金兰组成 DALA。2005年夏天, 她们签约了著名的加拿大环球唱片,发行了首张专集Angels and Thieves。 He takes s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

过完长假,无心工作?Jenny、Adam也一样!今天,他们分享10句提高工作效率和人生效率的英语建议;希望帮你、也帮自己找回工作状态! 关键词: Still in holiday mode? 还在放假状态? It's hard to

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

One of the Nautilus's men presented me with a streamlined rifle whose butt was boilerplate steel, hollow inside, and of fairly large dimensions. 诺第留斯号船上的一个船员拿一支很简单的枪给我看。枪托是钢片制的,中空,体

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Gow! You threw off my groove! 你打断了我的节奏! I'm sorry, but you've thrown off the emperor's groove. 对不起,谁叫你打乱皇上的节奏了。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音