Max, thank you so much for taking me dancing. Max,太感谢你带我来跳舞了。 Well, you signed that paper that said if I did, you'd do the side work for the next six months. 因为你签了卖身契说如果我带你来接下来六个月的兼职

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Were interfacing with the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles chart, for the week ending August 26, 2017. We greet a new song this week, but thats not the big story. Number 5: Charlie Puth Attention Lets open in fifth place,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(8月)

从形和义的角度来看,英汉习语的异同大体表现在以下四个方面: A.英汉习语形义全同, 这类习语为数少,例如: Barking dogs do not bite.吠犬不咬人。 Who is contented, enjoys.知足者常乐。 Misfortunes

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Forget Polly wanna cracker. Polly wants to boogie. Or so say scientists in a pair of papers in the April 30th issue of the journal Current Biology. They

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

I've been really tryin', baby Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long And if you feel like I feel, baby Then come on, oh, come on Whoo, let's get it on Ah, babe, let's get it on Let's love, baby Let's get it on, sugar Let's get it on Whoo-ooh-oo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:Off the wall When the world is on your shoulder 当你需要肩负起世界的时候 Gott straighten up your act and boogie down 你就应当挺直身板随声起舞 If you can't hang whth the feeling 如果你还是找不到感觉

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:Rock with you Girl, Close Your Eyes 女孩啊,闭上眼睛 Let That Rhythm Get Into You 让节奏与你融为一体 Don't Try To Fight It 不要试图抗拒 There Ain't Nothin' That You Can Do 因为你无法抵挡 Relax Your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. And today we're going to talk about Monica Vasconcelos, Brazilian singer: (Samba beat sounds) Rob: Brazilian music! Ah the samba! And I'm joined today by Grace, from Brazil. Hi Grace. Grace: Hi Rob. Can

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

The ability to have a productive day in which you feel motivated and completely refreshed is something not many of us have. We need alarm clocks just to get us up, are barely able to pull ourselves out of bed, and our bodies feel drained and lethargi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Most of us live our life unconsciously. The daily routine of work keeps our mind busy. There is always the next vacation or party to look forward to. Then one Sunday afternoon, when we are lolling in our bed, it suddenly hits us? What is my purpose i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

【天堂音乐】She-Groove Coverage 歌词: She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin a HEINEKEN fallin asleep She looks so sexy when shes walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

15 电视节目

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

1. Van Exel beat the shot clock with a 3-pointer with 1:13 left for a101-99 lead, but Mason hit an off-balance shot in the lane. Van Exel在比賽剩下1分13秒出手時限結束前投進一記三分球使比數以101比99領先,但是Mason在禁區

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All The Lovers Dance It's all I wanna do So won't you Dance I'm standing here with you Why won't you move I'll get inside your groove Cuz I'm on fire fire fire fire It hurts When you get too close But baby it hurts If love is really good You just wan

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Most of us live our life unconsciously. The daily routine of work keeps our mind busy. There is always the next vacation or party to look forward to. Then one Sunday afternoon, when we are lolling in our bed, it suddenly hits us? What is my purpose i

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

音乐咖啡厅:Far away from home Far away from home Groove Coverage I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know And who can heal those tiny broken hearts and what are we

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

美国的黑人社会中的帮派问题经常地在绕舌歌曲中被讨论, 自然也有许多与帮派相关的黑话会常在绕舌歌中出现,如: O.G. - 即Original Gangster,用来指有案底的帮派份子。 red rum - 就是谋杀 (m

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Uh (oh yeah) Bring the funk Big Heav in da house Yeah, get down Talk about it, huh (umm mmmh) Check this out Original (oh oh oh) Keep it movin' Baby don't stop Love the way we doin' Hip Hop Oh yeah, like this Check it (oh whoah oh) A-yo Rock you, I g

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

你看《我的前半生》了吗?你觉得好看吗?今天Jenny和Spencer就要用英语聊聊这部热播剧! The First Half Of My Life: 我的前半生 The First Half Of My Life: 《我的前半生》官方翻译 Contemporary/modern drama se

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

It was at that moment that Jobs launched a new grand strategy that would transform Apple 就在这个时候,乔布斯宣布了一项新的重大战略,这不仅将改变苹果, and with it the entire technology industry. 也将影响到整个技术

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传