第71届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《埃及王子》主题曲,主唱:Michelle Pfieffer、Sally Dworsky Yeah, it's the swing Ooh, yeah, it's the swing Every day is a saturday in the month of spring Seems the world is full of girl looking out f

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Floorfiller轻快的DJ节奏 演唱者:A-Teens 英文歌词 Floorfiller A-Teens Hey Mr. DJ, in case you forgot I came to get down So you better make it hot Cause I can't jump around when I hear groove killers When I'm out sitting down, it's a clear

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

[00:05.32]Why is he doing this to me? 他干吗对我做这些? [00:06.12]Because he loves you and he wants to spend time with you. 因为他爱你 他想和你分享每一刻 [00:12.76]- This is cruelty. - What would make it less painful? - 这是虐待

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

Meet the so-called Babyface of Smooth Jazz, guitarist, singer and songwriter Paul Brown, whose tireless work as a producer opened the door to his acclaimed solo career. Paul's latest recording features some of his closest friends and collaborators. P

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十二)月

1597 、 弹性形变 elasticdeformation 1598 、 弹性常数 elasticconstant 1599 、 弹性极限 elasticlimit 1600 、 弹性模量;弹性模数 modulusofelasticity 1601 、 弹性应变能 elas

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

如果你曾仔细听过老美之间的对话, 我想你会发现, 越简单的动词用得越多. 老美尤其偏爱像是 get, make 或是 take 这几个简单的动词, 但是偏偏很多人都搞不

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Education Report - American Music Students in Kenya This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Current and former students from Berklee College of Music in Boston recently returned to the United States after three weeks in Kenya. They were par

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

We were a small clutch of a nation between the wars, mapping and re-exploring. We gathered at Dakhla and Kufra as if they were bars or cafes. An oasis society, We knew each others intimacies, each others skills and weaknesses. We forgave Bagnold ever

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

And it's real now, isn't? 这是真的吗 It's real. 是的 Especially when people turn their Wi-Fi stuff off. 特别是当人们把Wi-fi关掉的时候 He generated the same kind of an excitement 他能带给你的刺激感 that you would get from t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Camarasaurus also owed its success to a set of long, spoon-shaped teeth that, paleontologists came to realize, could defoliate entire trees. 圆顶龙成功的另一个原因是(牙齿露出5厘米,含牙根8厘米)它们长长的匙状牙齿古生

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Millions of years ago, the embryo of a distant ancestor of ours would have shared with us many of these features. As well as giving rise to us, it gave rise to all sorts of other creatures. And in tho

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

习语是民族语言中的精华。它短小精悍、寓意深刻,具有浓郁的民族文化特色。英语习语可包括成语、谚语、俗语、俚语等,其结构既有短语、又有分句、还有句子。把英语习语译成汉语首先

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

There's an everlasting storm blowing through the night 肆虐的暴风雨彻夜不停 I feel love, I feel hate right by my side... 我爱你我又恨你 Tears like rain falling down, don't know what to do 眼泪就像雨水一样往下掉,不知道该怎

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

歌曲 : Keep On Moving 艺人 : Starstylers Ft.Michy 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : 未知 发行年代 : 2006 风格 : Dance 介绍: 关于Starstylers Ft. Michy在网络上很难找到他们的信息,只知道他们好像是一个DJ组合,组合形式跟舞动精灵差不多,Keep On Movi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

音乐咖啡厅:亚利桑那小歌后Jordin Sparks 最新电音单曲S.O.S Artist: Jordin Sparks Song: S.O.S (S-S-S-S) (S-S-S-S-)S.O.S (S-S-S-S-)S.O.S Whats up girlfriend Somethings goin on You got a look about you Tell me what's wrong (Is that your)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. 我喜欢过简单的每一天,但是有时我却感觉到.. I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. 我希望找到一个属于我的小地方,我现在要去知道这

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Rolling down the road Going no where Guitar packed in the trunk Somewhere round mile marker 112 Papa started hummin the funk I gotta jones in my bones before we know We were singing this melody Stop the car pulled out the guitar Halfway to New Orlean

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

In the sky I see the lights from the aeroplanes And I wonder why The good things always have to went On the beach The moon is watching you and me And in this sparking midnight We should make a wish Can we turn back the time Before the best thing is o

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You're amazing! Just the way you are. 今天的节目致敬中国女排;致敬郎平!她们不仅是我们的英雄,郎平更用中国人的坚韧和实力赢得了美国人的尊重。 关键词: China Captures Women's Volleyball Gold, Coach

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

歌词: Song:Set The Mood Artist:David Jordan Set the mood, set the groove, set the atmosphere in which you move in Set the mood, set the groove, set the energy I watching her puff on her cigarette yeah Jack Daniels and soda ordered from the ba

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅