发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(383) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_16 1Now about the collection for God's people: Do what I told the Galatian churches to do. 2On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

The Meaning of “sayonara” So what about the word, “sayonara”? While “ Konichiwa ” is used to greet someone, “sayonara” is used when parting. In other words, a conversation between Japa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

The meaning of Konichiwa Japanese greet each other with the word “ Konichiwa ” . This word is also related to the Sun. Japanese sometimes refer to the Sun as Konichi-sama. So saying “ Konichiwa ”

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Edelweiss edelweiss edelweiss every morning you greet me Small and white clean and bright you look happy to meet me blossom of snow may you bloom and grow bloom and grow forever Edelweiss edelweiss bless my homeland forever 雪绒花 雪绒花 雪绒花 每天

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Artist:Declan Galbraith Song:An angel I wish I had your pair of wings Had them last night in my dreams I was chaising buterflies Till the sunrise broke my eyes Tonight the sky has glued my eyes Cause what they see's an angel hive I've got to touc

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The 4th way is when you greet someone who likely forgot your name 当你问候可能忘记你名字的人时 When I meet people or greet people I have not seen in a while, I always take the initiative to introduce myself by name. 当我问候可能有段

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 How do you say hello? Do you greet

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

1. Where is the man going on vacation? A. Italy B. France C. Germany 2. Where did he meet Claudia? A. at a music store B. at the post office C. on the Internet 3. What advice does Markus give Pete about meeting Claudia's parents? A. be on time B. tak

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

051 The Flower Greet the Spring It was a very cold winter. The seeds of the flowers were crouching in a room under the ground. The room was comfortably warm. The seeds were all sleeping peacefully. One day, it rained moistly. The raindrops sank into

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

雨点不断落在我头上 Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head 1969年,超经典西部片「虎豹小霸王」开拍,剧组请来已经成为大师级人物的柏特拜克拉负责谱写跟制作,写出了这首「Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head」

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Starfield最初是由Tim和Jon Neufeld兄弟俩成立的乐队。乐队最大的特点就是男生清新而有磁性,带着春风和煦般的美好意蕴。 Artist:Starfield Song:Unashamed I have not much To offer You Not near what You deserve

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was welcomed in Beirut by thousands of Lebanese supporters and dignitaries. Children and teenagers waved Iranian flags and sang songs, welcoming President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's first visit to Lebanon. Lebanese of

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

U.S. President George Bush is headed to the Middle East for a nine-day visit to press the peace process and to try to convince his Arab allies that Iran remains a threat to regional security. But the U.S. leader will be greeted by widespread skeptici

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

9. I am told to get the information from every caller. 我奉命询问每位访客的来意。 还能这样说: I am ordered to inquire your intention. An order that I should ask is the purpose from every visitor. 谚语: Every dog is a lion at h

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Hundreds of thousands of people have greeted the Pope on his official arrival for World Youth Day in the Australian city, Sydney. The pontiff has praised the Australian government for apologizing to the country's indigenous people for past injustice

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

By Naomi Schwarz/Prince Collins Dakar 10 September 2007 Liberian soldier celebrates with family at the graduation ceremony In Liberia, fanfare has marked the graduation of the latest batch of newly trained army soldiers. The training, which is partly

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

今天我们要学的词是trick-or-treat。 Trick-or-treat, 是10月31号万圣节孩子们装扮成各式神仙鬼怪,挨家挨户索要糖果时说的一句话,意思是最好给糖,否则我们就要捣蛋。这些孩子就是trick-or-treat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Margaret Besheer Beirut 14 August 2006 In the Lebanese capital, Beirut, the start of the cease-fire passed without fanfare. Many people in the capital remain skeptical that it will hold, but thousands of displaced people appeared more hopeful, le

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

歌词: Gargoyles standing at the front of your gate Trying to tell me to wait but I cant wait to see you So I run like a child to heavens door I dont wanna be bad I wont cheat you no more Roses, Bel Air, take me there Ive been waiting to meet you

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲