发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Edelweiss《雪绒花》音乐之声(冯比托普) Edelweiss edelweiss edelweiss every morning you greet me Small and white clean and bright you look happy to meet me blossom of snow may you bloom and grow bloom and grow forever Edelweiss edelweiss b

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Good evening and welcome to this week's Guess Personal. Lets meet our first couple, Rose and David. Now you remember the way the game works. We want to find out just how much they remember about when they first met. So Rose and David are going to ans

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 流畅说英语口语教程

People say first impressions count. What do you think? Can you understand a lot about someone from the very first time you see them or meet them? I think Im good at judging someones character from the first time I set eyes on them. Its easy to unders

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Last respects 最后的告别 One day not too long ago the employees of a large company in St.Louis, Missouri returned from their lunch break and were greeted with a sign on the front door. 不久前的一天,密苏里州圣路易斯市一家大公司的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

People say first impressions count. What do you think? Can you understand a lot about someone from the very first time you see them or meet them? I think Im good at judging someones character from the first time I set eyes on them. Its easy to unders

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

He wants me to help him with his English. The children love to listen to fairy tales. Having lived in Beijin for many years,he knew the city very well. The landlord followed by his wife and several children came to greet us with traditional country.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head Billy Joe Thomas 1942年8月7日出生于美国的 Hugo, Oklahoma。活跃于上个世纪60年代中期到80年代后期的美国流行乐坛,并对乡村音乐也有很高的造诣。曾5次获得格莱美奖。 R

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

英文歌词: Toast To Tomorrow Come and gather around And join in the crowd, Singing the songs that we know We'll drink a toast to tomorrow and one to days long ago... We'll drink a toast to tomorrow and one to days long ago... We will dance through t

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-雨点不停落在我头上raindrops keep falling on my head安迪 威廉姆斯 歌曲:Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head Raindrops keep falling on my head And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed Nothin' seems to fit Thos

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed Nothin' seems to fit Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin' So I just did me some talkin' to the sun And I said I didn't like the way he got

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Bill Joe Thomas于1942年8月7日在Hugo, Okalahoma出生。他的父母有三个孩子。小时候经常搬家,童年基本是在Houston Texas。兄弟们都喜欢棒球和教堂的唱诗班。因为当时在棒球队太多人叫Bill Joe这名字,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

unit 209 爱情魔药 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I'll help you, Lucy. Look at what I've got here. In this small bottle, there's a magic love potion. A:我会帮你的,露西。看我带了什么!这个小瓶子里装着爱情魔药。 B:A magi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

His wife asked, When are you ever going to take me somewhere? When we were in Los Angeles, you never took me to Universal Studios or Disneyland. Now we're in Manhattan. You still haven't taken me to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

玛丽亚亚瑞唐多,1985年7月6日降生于挪威的文内斯拉(Vennesla)小镇。 和很多出色的歌手一样,Maria从很小的时候便显露了过人的音乐天赋。她的母亲说她是从会走路的那天起,就会唱歌了。她

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A cartoon film which tells the tale of a mermaid is set to hit theatres across China this Saturday (Dec. 30). Gulu Mermaid 2 is also about an adventure by a little mermaid named Gulu. The first installment was released in 2015.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Greet to customer 与客户打招呼 Hi! May I help you? 你好!能为您效劳么? Thank you ! I am interested in your product. But I am not familiar with your corporation. 谢谢。我对你们公司的产品很感兴趣,但是对你们公司不了

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Related reading: WASHINGTON, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Former U.S. first lady Nancy Reagan passed away at the age of 94 on Sunday morning in her Los Angeles home, according to her office. Former first lady Nancy Reagan waits to greet Republican presidentia

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Today marks the beginning of Summer, according to traditional Chinese calendars, which divide the year into 24 solar terms. And Chinese people are marking this start of the seventh solar term - known as Lixia - with various forms of feasting. In east

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年