Unit 7 Express and Responding No problem. Expressing thanks. Thanks. Thanks a lot. Many thanks. Thank again. Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you very much indeed. Thank you for the bother. Thank you for the trouble. Thank you for giving me a g

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

Everfound - Spring There's a cloud There's a cloud A blue sky darkening That veils the light of the sun And foretells the rain But there's a bird There are birds And some are singing To greet every new day that may come Like the first of spring It is

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

1、I can hardly get out of the house. 2、I hardly expected to find you still here. 3、The questions you raise are hardly to the point. 4、He hardly spoke a word the whole time. 5、This is hardly the time for buying expensive clothes. 6、You can

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿希望英语2

Lesson 5 Text The Little Man I once knew a little man. He grew every day twenty-four hours older without becoming any taller or larger. This made him unhappy. For he wished very much to be tall and large like other men. He could not bear people say,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读预备1册

Romans 罗马书_Ro_16 1I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a servant of the church in Cenchrea. 2I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of the saints and to give her any help she may need from you, for she has been a great help to many p

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

I will greet this day with love in my heart. For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. Muscle can split a shield and even destroy life but only the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this art I will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

[0:04.074]UNIT 3 My Family [0:08.797]Lesson 8 My Family Tree [0:12.031]Let's talk. [0:13.347]How many people are [0:14.501]there in your family? [0:16.765]There are nine. Look [0:18.050]at my family tree. [0:20.009]Is that your grandfather? [0:21.999

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语五年级上册(三起)

经典歌曲-雪绒花Edelweiss 歌手:linda eder 专辑:broadway, my way (from the Sound of Music) Music: Richard Rogers Lyrics: Oscar Hammerstein Edelweiss, Edelweiss Every morning you greet me Small and white, clean and bright You look happy t

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

the other day 前几天 例句: The other day, I had an interesting experience at the supermarket. 一天,我在超市中经历了一件有趣的事。 I met her in the park the other day. 前几天,我在公园见到了她。 A:We had not seen

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I'm going to miss Charlie. He was so smart. He used to greet me at the door. We played fetch for hours. He was also great at guarding the house. His bark was very loud. He was a loyal companion. What is Charlie? Cat Dog Horse Fish

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

Greet the clients 与客户打招呼 A: Hi! May I help you? B: Thank you! I am interested in your product. But I am not familiar with your corporation. A: In fact, in the past, we only attended local exhibitions. B: No wonder. A: Here is our brochure

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Rob, have you been to Paris? 罗布,你去过巴黎吗? Yes I have, but it was many years ago. 是的,我去过,但是那是多年以前了。 The French people have some interesting customs, don't they? 法国人有些有趣的习俗,是这样

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I will greet this day with love in my heart. For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. Muscle can split a shield and even destroy life but only the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this art I will

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

An Angel 会唱歌的天使---Declan Galbraith Song: An angel Singer: Declan Galbraith i wish i had your pair of wings had them last night in my dreams i was chasing butterflies till the sunrise broke my eyes tonight the sky has glued my eyes cause w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

RIO DO JANEIRO, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian soccer players Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka on Wednesday sent their greetings(祝福) to the 33 Chilean miners who are being rescued after 69 days trapped underground following a mine collapse. A specia

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语作文 Every sportsman should have sportsmanship. When defeated, he should greet his opponent and congratulate him. If he can't, on one will care to be his opponent because he lacks basic decorum and the spirit of a good sportsman. A true sportsma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

W: Good morning. Welcome to International Hotel. 早晨好!欢迎来国际饭店。 G: Good morning. 早晨好! W: How many pieces of baggage do you have? 您有多少件行李? G: Just these four. 就这四件。 W: This way, please. 这边请。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听歌学英语:Edleweiss 音乐之声插曲 edleweiss 雪绒花(小提琴版)这样一首温馨的歌曲同样出自于美国电影《音乐之声》。它也是我对小学时音乐课最美好的回忆。 [00:02.50]EnglishExpress [00:05.95]轻松

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

There was a time in my life I couldn't look at the sky A time so dark I couldn't see any light. Then, one day, you came and stopped all the pain But now, you're in that place, I want to take you away I know the sun will get through You're gonna let i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

remember what (how) 记住 You remember what that is? 你还记得那是什么吗? Do you remember why you dumped the guy? 你还记得你为什么甩了那个家伙吗? Just remember how much we all like you. 请记住,我们有多么喜欢你。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语