Leonardo shook the reins. The white horse cloppedout of the courtyard and into the street. So where are we going? Annie asked. To a steep hill just outside the city walls, saidLeonardo. One day you will tell people that youwere with me on this histor

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

BARBARA KLEIN: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION -- American history in VOA Special English. Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember. The stock market crash of nineteen twenty-nine marked the beginning of the worst economic crisis in Americ

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

LOURDES GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: A secret diary, a hidden history. Julia Alekseyeva discovered her great-grandmother Lola's memoir, and she turned it into her debut graphic novel. It's called Soviet Daughter. It tells the story of Lola, a barely educate

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Pre-Listening Vocabulary casualties: deaths caused by an accident or war devastate: cause major damage death toll: the number of related deaths recognition: the ability to know who someone is The Great Fire Of London Had Few Recorded Casualties-1666年

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

美国名人100大演讲mp3下载 My friends: This is not a fireside chat on war. It is a talk on national security; because the nub of the whole purpose of your President is to keep you now, and your children later, and your grandchildren much later

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国百大经典演讲

Great White sharks get around,a lot more than scientists thought. A new study in the journal Science shows that the great whites move farther and faster than anyone believed.That is important because it could be influenced the way humans try to prote

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls Paper bags and plastic hearts 除了纸袋和易碎的心 All are belongings in shopping carts 购物车里空空如也 It's goodbye 该到了说再见 But we got one more night 但再一夜疯狂 Let's get drunk an

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. This week, we tell about the biggest system of freshwater lakes in the world, the Great Lakes between the United States and Canada. They are busy

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十一)月

When the audience walks into the Public Theater, the set onstage doesn't even vaguely evoke the jazz age of the 1920s in which F. Scott Fitzgerald set his story. It's the drabbest office imaginable; grey walls, beat-up furniture, an ancient computer,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

Report: Widespread Trafficking of Great Apes Its estimated at least 3,000 great apes are illegally seized and sold every year. For every ape that is captured alive, many others are slaughtered. A new report Tuesday says law enforcement is undermanned

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

Lesson 112 A Great Deal 1.Don't worry;we have a great deal of time. 2.He has given me a great deal of help. 3.I have heard a great deal about you. 4.There was a great deal of snow here last winter. 5.I was surprised a great deal. 6.We have talked a g

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Lesson 65 Great! 1.Great!太壮观啦! 2.That's great!那太棒啦! 3.Great idea!好主意! 4.Great!Let's go!好!咱们出发吧! 5.You are doing great!你做得太好了!

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: A gigantic storm has captured scientists' interest for more than a century, but no one's been able to get a really close look at it until now. That's because the storm is on Jupiter. It's better known as Jupiter's Great Red S

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Natasha, Pierre And The Great Comet Of 1812 is up for 12 Tony Awards. That's more than any other Broadway show. One of those nominations is for Josh Groban, who plays Pierre. This summer, he'll hand the part over to Okieriete Ona

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Tomorrow is the 71st Tony Awards recognizing excellence in Broadway theater and the production with the most nominations for the season - that would be 12 - has already been lauded by critics for its diverse casting wildly innova

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

China's largest trading partner, the European Union, is paying great attention to the Party Congress. EU Ambassador to China, Serge Abou, spoke highly of the the event, highlighting the political and economic strength that China has gained through r

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

They're born to move, to move or die, forging ahead against terrifying odds, navigating the first of millions of miles, spanning continents on fledgling wings, clattering ever onwards. Right now, our planet is on the march, on the wing, on the run, a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Here it is. Got it, I think. A spring. And whats actually coming out of this is fresh water. You can drink. You see this stuff bubbling out? This is what the traditional owners of this place call 'buiur bindi''fresh water in the ocean'. The locals ca

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

The Great Depression Increased Life Expectancy A study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences finds that the population life expectancy actually increased during the Great Depression. Karen Hopkin reports Believe it or not, depression

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Jack and Annie ran around the farmhouse. At theback was an oxcart filled with bags of grain. Therewas no one in sight. The shouting behind them got louder. Jack and Annie looked at each other, then divedinto the back of the wooden cart. They buriedth

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》