You will get to eat great American food.你将可吃到很棒的美国食品。 get to do something就是能够做... 如果你的朋友对你说刚从动物园看完小熊回来,你可问他 Did you get to hold the baby bears.你可抱那些小熊吗

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A fallen tree crushes a car in London On 16th October 1987, southern Britain was hit by hurricane force winds , the worst storm to occur in Britain since 1703. Twenty years on, Britain is remembering the devastation caused by what came to be known a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

There is no end to the making of books. Nor does there seem to be any end to the making of lists of great books. There have always been more books than anyone could read. And as they have multiplied through the centuries, more and more blue-ribbon li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

Words and Their Stories: Great Scott 词汇典故:感叹词 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故。 Every language has its ways of expressing strong emotions -- surprise, shock,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

UNIT 3 Lessons 17-24 A Trip to Beijing 第三单元 第17-24课 北京之旅 Lesson 17: Beijing Is Great! 第十七课:北京很棒! Let's go on a trip. 我们去旅行吧。 I want to go to Beijing. 我想去北京。 I love to go on trips. 我喜

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第五册

经典苹果歌曲:Jerry Lee Lewis Great Balls Of Fire 杰瑞李莱维斯1935年出生于美国路易斯安那州的费里德,是一位白人摇滚乐手。他出生于南方小城镇的穷苦人家,从小受节奏布鲁斯和福音歌的影响,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

VOICE ONE: This is the VOA Special English program SCIENCE IN THE NEWS. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Doug Johnson. This week, we will tell about a drug treatment for stroke victims. We also will tell about a possible explanation for the myste

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(九)月

Not My Job: Quarterback Steve Young Gets Quizzed On Not So Great Grandsons play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0010:10repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and you're listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to an interview with the Canadian writer Alice Munro about her latest collection of short stories, The View from Castle Rock. Alice Munro has

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Voice 1 Hello and welcome to Spotlight. I'm Steve Myersco, Voice 2 And I'm Liz Waid. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Today's Spotligh

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

丹尼尔和阿美在观看中国古代的四大发明。丹丹觉得那些都是简单的东西,没有什么意义。其实他们的发明者都是一些很聪明的人。那最后丹丹的观点有没有改变呢? Listen Read Learn May: There are so many people that the tickets are all sold out! Daniel: Luckily we

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Listen Read Learn May: There are so many people that the tickets are all sold out! Daniel: Luckily we got the last two. May: Look, Danny. The Four Great Inventions! Daniel: Gunpowder, compass, the paper making, and the printing. May: I really admire

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

F.Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby Was a Major Event in American Literature Written by Richard Thorman (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the Special English program, People in America. Every week, we tell

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

I got rice cookin' in the microwave Got a three day beard I don't plan to shave And it's a goofy thing But I just gotta say hey I'm doin' alright Yeah I think I'll Make me some homemade soup I'm feelin' pretty good And that's the truth It's neither d

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Unit 30 That's great! That's great! 那太好了! That's great! 太棒了! It's great! 好极了! That's great! 那好极啦! That's really great! 真不错! That's really great! 真好哇! That's great! 太棒了! Great, great! 太好了

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

ROME, Feb. 1 (Xinhua) -- Inter head coach Claudio Ranieri praised his side's 4-4 draw with Palermo on Wednesday as a great advert for football. Diego Milito scored four goals and Fabrizio Miccoli responded with a hat-trick in the thriller under the s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's economic transformation great: Luxembourg minister LUXEMBOURG, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Luxembourg Minister of the Economy and Foreign Trade Etienne Schneider said on Tuesday China's economic transformation has been great. The invention and researc

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Boys Like Girls的朋克风格因为旋律的流畅动听而跨越到了主流音乐范畴,几个大男孩们年轻肆意的嗓音让他们的歌听起来都洋溢着满满的活力。 The Great Escape Paper bags and plastic hearts All are belongin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

When I in awesome wonder/我每逢举目观看 Consider all the works /你手所造 Thy hands have made/一切奇妙大工 I see the stars/看见星宿 I hear the rolling thunder/又听到隆隆雷声 Thy power throughout/你的大能 The universe di

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The Great Fitzgerald 了不起的菲茨杰拉德 Fitzgeralds path as a writer was clear by the time he was 13-that was his age when his first story was published in the St. Paul Academy newspaper. Despite, or perhaps because of, his passion for writi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was