Before Microsoft came along, there really was no software industry. It was just a few companies selling very high-priced software only to companies, big companies. The idea of low-cost software that w

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

II. Leisure闲暇 Unit 4 Traveling 旅 游 Part One: Expressions 1. Wheres the nearest tourist information center? 最近的游客咨询中心在哪里? 2. Whats the best way to get to the museum? 去博物馆走哪条路最好? 3. What time does

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 真实生活英语

赖世雄初级美语入门篇 52

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(474) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

1When Mordecai learned of all that had been done, he tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and ashes, and went out into the city, wailing loudly and bitterly. 2But he went only as far as the king's gate, because no one clothed in sackcloth was allowed

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 以斯帖记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说遍全球文化

Where do I go to board my connecting flight to Seoul? 我要到哪儿转乘飞往首尔的飞机呢? Gate 15. 15号门。 We'll have to change planes in Moscow. 我们需要在莫斯科转机。 Excuse me,sir. Could you tell me where to check in? 对

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Short Conversation与客舱乘务员对话 A:Do you need any assistance,sir? B:There is something wrong with my seat.It doesn't seem to recline. A:You are right.It is not functioning correctly.Let me arrange another seat for you. B:Can I have

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

原文: Hello. Passengers of flight 17 bound for Caracas, with stops in Atlanta and Miami. The departure gate has been changed to 30B. Also, there will be a slight departure delay due to inclement weather outside. The ground crew is in the process

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

1Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests went to work and rebuilt the Sheep Gate. They dedicated it and set its doors in place, building as far as the Tower of the Hundred, which they dedicated, and as far as the Tower of Hananel. 2The men o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 尼西米记

1In the month of Nisan in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, when wine was brought for him, I took the wine and gave it to the king. I had not been sad in his presence before; 2so the king asked me, Why does your face look so sad when you are no

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 尼西米记

2007年高考试题英语听力(湖南卷)录音稿 第一节(共5小题,满分7.5分) 听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

Unit 64 At the airport(2) 第64课 在机场(2) The traveler is getting his boarding pass and seat assignment at the airline' s front desk. 旅客在机场的柜台领登机证和订座位。 R: Would you prefer a window or aisle seat? 接待员:您比

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Chapter 22 Meanwhile, the city itself was deserted. There was hardly anyone in the streets. The gates and shops were all closed, only here and there round the taverns solitary shouts or drunken songs could be heard. Nobody drove through the streets a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

雅思考试分类词汇:机场 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departur

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

I WAS in bed when I heard the gate. I listened carefully. I didnt hear anything else. But I heard that. I tried to wake Cliff. He was passed out. So I got up and went to the window. A big moon was laid over the mountains that went around the city. It

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Section Two 1921-1928 Ralph The road to Drogheda brought back no memories of his youth, thought Father Ralph de Bricassart, eyes half shut against the glare as his new Daimler bounced along in the rutted wheel tracks that marched through the long sil

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

现代的写字楼、办公楼中老是有良多提醒语,一是为来访人员供给便利,二是为了连结精采的办公情形。此次我们就来看看这些提醒和禁绝的英文表达。 All visitors must report to the office. 来客必需

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

She always leaned to watch for us . Anxious if we were late , In winter by the window , In summer by the gate ; And though we mocked her tenderly , Who had such foonich care , The long way home would seem more safe , Because she waited there . Her th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

LOS ANGELES, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to return to Hollywood some seven years after his last movie act, Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation confirmed on Tuesday. The embattled movie-star-turned-poli

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions 旅客姓名 name of passenger 旅行经停地点 good for passage between 起点城市 from 起飞日期 date 起飞时间 time 订座情况 status 机票确认 ticket confirm 登机口 gate 前往城

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语