1.Got it 我知道了。 2. OK 好。 3.Right 好。 4. That's it 就这样。 5.You are done。你完成了。 6.You are all set 你完成了。你准备妥当了。 7.I see what you mean 我知道你的意思。 8.I see 我知道了。 9.I get you 我知道了。 10.That was easy 还蛮容易的。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

Arent airports strange places? Theres so much happening in them. People coming, people going; people crying with sadness because theyre going away, people crying with joy because theyve arrived. Big airports are almost like small towns. It seems like

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

The man walked into a bank. He wore a hoody. He wore gloves. It was summertime. It was hot outside. No one else was wearing a hoody. No one else was wearing gloves. The bank guard looked at the man. Why are you wearing a hoody? the bank guard asked.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Topics: Famous Americans-Muhammad Ali; The Golden Gate Bridge; valuable versus invaluable; north/south versus northern/southern; common ground and universal experience Words: to take up professionally agile to reign nationalist social activist to be

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

A: Any keys, wallet or mobile phones in your pockets? 有钥匙,皮夹或手机在你口袋吗? B: No, Ive put them in my bag already. 没有,我已经放在我的包包里。 A: Okay, please step through the security gate. 好的,请走过安检

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

经典句型:Please drop me off here. 请在这里停下。 A:Please drop me off here. 甲:请在这里停下。 B:Sorry.We can't stop here. 乙:对不起,这里不能停车。 A:Why? 甲:为什么? B:Don't you see that sign? 乙:你没看见那个牌

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

A: I just arrived and need help getting transportation to my hotel. B: There are shuttles, taxis, and buses that go all over the city. A: Which one is the best form of transportation? B: It depends on where you want to go. If you are going to a well-

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

Truth be told, uh, Mr. Blauner isn't officially a missing person, but his fiancee has a cousin at the mayor's office. So, here we are. 情况是这样的,布劳纳先生还不算正式的失踪人口但他未婚妻的表兄在市长办公室工作。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Peter was most dreadfully frightened; he rushed all over the garden, for he had forgotten the way back to the gate. He lost one of his shoes among the cabbages, and the other shoe amongst the potatoes. After losing them, he ran on four legs and went

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Longtime, But Unknown, Blues Musicians Release CD 一些不太知名的蓝调音乐家发行唱片 BB King. Clarence Gatemouth Brown. Elmore James. These are some famous names in American blues music. You might have heard them before. But none of tho

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Lesson 99 Mind your way! 1.Mind you way!走路当心点! 2.Never mind.没关系。 3.Make up your mind!做个决定吧? 4.Mind your own business.管好你自己的事吧。 5.Would you mind my opening the window?我打开窗子你介意吗?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Review One.For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Jake telephones his friend Marion,a travel agent. He realizes he'll need hotel reservations for him and Mike in Dallas. Listen to the conversation. Prospect Travel,Robinspeaking.Ca

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Could you teli me if everybody in the group has come? 能告诉我小组成员是不是都到齐了吗? Could you tell me if everybody in the group has come? 能告诉我小组成员是不是都到齐了吗? Yes, everybody is here. 是的,大家都

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

The Golden Gate Bridge is perhaps the most famous bridge in the world. It is famous for its size, location, and color. It is nearly 9,000 feet long, and above water its towers are 740 feet tall. Its unique color is officially known as orange vermilli

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Wang Fei: 大家好,欢迎收听《地道英语》节目,我是王飞。 William: And I'm William. Welcome to the programme. You look very smart today, Wang Fei. Wang Fei: (false modesty) Oh really? Do you think so? William: Very smart. Look at y

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

The Golden Gate Bridge is perhaps the most famous bridge in the world. It is famous for its size, location, and color. It is nearly 9,000 feet long, and above water its towers are 740 feet tall. Its unique color is officially known as orange vermilli

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

大家这两天都在吐槽麦当劳的新名字金拱门。其实,美国人很早就叫麦当劳金拱门了!今天,Jenny和Adam就要聊聊金拱门和英语里各种有趣的门! McDonald's changed its Chinese corporate name: 麦当劳改了

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Unit3:Bourding 准备登机 Y:Wed better hurry.They's boarding already. Y:我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。 X:OK.Lets go.But which way is Gate 20? X:好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢? Y:0h,here comes a man.Let's adk

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Thank you. Thank you, very much. Chancellor Kohl, Governing Mayor Diepgen, ladies and gentlemen: Twenty four years ago, President John F. Kennedy visited Berlin, and speaking to the people of this city and the world at the city hall. Well since then

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲