Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Here is our latest program, a humble effort that I hope will serve some purpose in your life, whether it be to inspire you, to teach you something new, to motivate you, or even just to enterta

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

There is a place deep within each one of us that is peaceful and serene. This place is known as your Essence... 在我们每个人的内心深处都有一块平静安宁的地方, 那个地方就是你的灵魂。 If you've ever wondered what it feel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. How often do we come to a place in life where we feel there is no hope, no purpose for going on, no anything to live for? Some of us come to this place often while others just visit once in a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Someone says that Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, and to be needed. I have no objection to that, only wondering how to grow happiness. Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Fortuna

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Over the years as I've sought out ideas, principles and strategies to life's challenges, I've come across four simple words that can make living worthwhile. First, life is worthwhile if you le

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. In todays program, lets share a few tips for being truly free. If you are quick to take offense, then you'll be under the control of those whom you find offensive. If you are easily angered, t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Summer afternoon--summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words. Welcome to summer at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Summer is the glorious time of the year when most of us can put on our shorts and short

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Life is short. Are you doing what you love? Are you living your passion? Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. If not, why? I am guessing most people will answer that question with I have a mortgage, a spouse and three kids to sup

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

May every day of your life bring you fresh hopes for tomorrow---because hopes give us all our reason for trying. May each new day bring a feeling of excitement, joy, and a wonderful sense of expectation. Expect the best, and you'll get it May you fin

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Today, lets celebrate the uniqueness of YOU. You have been created as a completely unique individual. While your thoughts and ideas may be similar to those of other human beings, no one posses

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Hello, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith You are enrolled in a full-time school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

If you want something new and different in your life, you must first make ROOM. Make room for happiness by moving OUT the old. The question is: Where do you start to begin to make room for happiness? You may find the answer right here at Faith Radio

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

The Awakening of true Love lies in finding peace within yourself... This peace is found through an open Heart. Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. Im Faith. In todays program, I would like to introduce 7 steps to quieting your mind, enhan

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

When we were born, we were programmed perfectly. We had a natural tendency to focus on love. Our imaginations were creative and flourishing, and we knew how to use them. We were connected to a world much richer than the one we connect to now, a worl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Imagine that your feelings are a child within. If you ignore this child - by ignoring your feelings - this child feels abandoned. Our refusal to feel and take responsibility for our own pain is an inner abandonment and results in anxiety, depression

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Imagine that your feelings are a child within. If you ignore this child - by ignoring your feelings - this child feels abandoned. Our refusal to feel and take responsibility for our own pain is an inner abandonment and results in anxiety, depression,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

生活中困难在所难免,最重要的是要挺过艰难的时刻,积极应对种种变故,冲破黎明前的黑暗,你终会看到只属于自己的灿烂阳光。从今天开始,到生命的终点,坚持住,不必怀疑,朝阳为你

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Program for valentine's day Lets Talk About Teenage Love-Our First Love: Just One Song 初恋故事 缘自一首歌 Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax on Valentines Day, Im Faith. Today, lets talk about teenage love-our first love. Some people thi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to todays program at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. As an English teacher, my students come to me not only for English study, sometimes they bring up their personal problems and tend to find solutions from me, because Im also their frie

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台