就是现在,我必须作出抉择。我可以自由抉择,因此我选择爱我选择欢乐我选择和平我选择耐心我选择温和我将用这些选择来充实我的一天。 It's quiet. It's early. The sky is still black. The world is st

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

为什么大部分的爱情最后都演变成为孤独及伤心的代言词,为什么我们在一起是那么的愉快,却还是要说再见? 如果我能重新再做一次选择,或者再让我回到过去,我们的爱情故事会有不同的

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

朋友是什么?就是那个在你的世界乌云密布时给你带来光亮的人,就是那个在你忧伤难过时给你勇气的人,就是那个在你迷路时,抓住你的手告诉你一切都会好起来的人 如果你的身边有这样一

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

让生活充满爱和安宁并且感觉富足的关键是真心实意地生活。 如果你真心实意地生活,你能感受到内心的喜悦与宁静。你是那么活力充沛! Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Today,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

The air we breathe is so freely available that we take it for granted. Yet without it we could not survive more than a few minutes. For the most part, the same air is available to everyone, and everyone needs it. Some people use the air to sustain t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Today, shall we talk about courage. Courage is not only found in the heat of war or the mighty works of brave men and women. Courage is the mother taking care of her sick child in the earl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

There lies in the heart of every man and woman a quiet hunger:a longing for an earth shaking significance. It can be heard in the quiet, most unedited times like when our head hits the pillow at night. As the pressures of the day fade away the voic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Why is setting goals important? Because goals can help you do, be, and experience everything you want in life. Instead of just letting life happen to you, goals allow you to make your life happen. Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Fa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Do you condemn yourself for things which you did--or failed to do--in the past? Everyone does this at some point. However, if you want to lead a successful and productive life, it is imperativ

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. I wish that I could tell every person that I meet that he or she is a beautiful person--and have them believe it. I wish I could look them in the eyes and tell them of their beauty and have th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Here is our newest program, a humble effort offered to you in the hopes that you'll find something here that is worth your while, something that moves or inspires or motivates you in very posi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

让生活充满爱和安宁并且感觉富足的关键是真心实意地生活。 如果你真心实意地生活,你能感受到内心的喜悦与宁静。你是那么活力充沛! Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Today,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

秋天有一种和谐的美,天空也如此绚丽,经历了夏天,这种绚丽才被绽放了出来。落叶在十一月的阳光照射下撒在草地上,带给人们胜过水仙花的快乐。 Welcome to autumn at Faith Radio Online-Simply t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

在我们每个人心中都深藏着一份无声而真实的渴望:一种创造辉煌人生的渴望。 如果你已经准备好去发现你人生的目的,去倾听那个声音吧。回到那个你最能清晰触摸到你内心深处的地方,再

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候。秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。我们曾经孩子般戏水畅游过的小湖盖满落叶,在太阳下闪着光。那时我们幸福过。可事实上你早就想离开我,在那美丽的夜晚,眼望湖

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

本期内容: Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. I realized a few years ago why we all need to climb a mountain every now and then. When we climb mountains, face challenges, hurdle obstacles and learn from difficult situations

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

In this troubled world it's refreshing to find someone who still has the time to be kind, someone who still has the faith to believe that the more you give, the more you receive, someone who's ready by thought, word, or deed to reach out a hand in t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

I like the subtle fresh green budding from the branches of the tree -- the herald of spring, ushering in the dawn... I like the subtle flow of cloud that makes the sky seem even more vast, azure and immense... I like the subtle wind. In spring, it s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Spring at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Today, look at the blue sky, hear the grass growing beneath your feet, inhale the scent of spring, let the fruits of the earth linger on your tongue, reach out and embrace those you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台