Today I begin a new life. Today I shed my old skin which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediority. Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all. Today I will pluck grapes of wis

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

Don : Congratulations on your promotion, Sheila. Sheila : Thanks. But it's nothing. Don : Don't be so humble. Sheila : Well, in fact, I am a bit proud of myself. 恭禧 唐 :希拉,恭禧你获得提升。 希拉 :谢谢。但那算不了什么。

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

You are opening ceremony of the London Nobel Loyal meeting included the panel discussion on global health featuring Bill Gates. Yeah, this is to say about Obama research funding priorities. Virtually, for the disease serve the rich, aha, it basic mai

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.78] Run Free 自由奔跑 [00:05.58]One afternoon, many years ago, I went to pick up my mother from work. [00:10.62]I got there a little early so I parked the car by the curb, [00:14.59]across the street from where she

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

think nothing of 不把当回事 例句: He thought nothing of people's advice, but now he is regretful. 他不把别人的意见当回事,但是现在他后悔了。 I think nothing of failure. 我不把失败当回事。 A:Thank you for givin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

How to get rid of procrastination? 如何摆脱拖延症? Finish it. 坚持完成。 Not taking the first step to start accomplishing something can make you feel bad. But not finishing what you have started can also leave you in a sort of negative

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Unit 6 Success After-Class Reading PASSAGE I Success Means Never Feeling Tired Failure is probably the most fatiguing experience a person ever has. There is nothing more frustrating than not succeedin

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

[00:00.00]Is Failure a Bad Thin [00:03.53]Failure is a common thing in our daily lif [00:07.44]For example,as a student,we may get a very low score in our compositio [00:13.77]Perhaps,we cannot pass our examination [00:17.61]All these failures happen

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

So, a few years ago I was at JFK Airport about to get on a flight, when I was approached by two women who I do not think would be insulted to hear themselves described as tiny old tough-talking Italian-American broads. The taller one, who is like up

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

心情糟糕时,整个人都不好了。与其把自己沉浸在淡淡的忧伤之中,倒不如把你的坏心情讲出来,或许小伙伴们还能帮到你!英文里怎样吐槽坏心情?下面就跟小编一起看看吧! 1. I don't feel

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to handle var

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

双语美文:七个词的人生

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to handle var

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The power of a sentence is tremendous. A single destructive sentence can ruin somebodys life, make your day, or change your mood. 言语的力量是无穷的。一句简单的话可以毁掉生活,可以成就生活,也可以转变你的心情。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

别了,100分!日前,清华大学宣布将用等级制取代百分制。 From this September, students at China's Tsinghua University will be graded by an A-through-to-F scale instead of the traditional out of hundred mark system. 从今年9月份

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lord I feel I'm struggling through this battle Long for one peaceful day that I can call my own Anger cast out and left for dead These lies echo with no remorse Shadows are a content plague A Reminder of every failure I will lay down my soul at your

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The number one thing that stops most people from living a life of fulfillment and joy is fear. 阻碍大部分人过上快乐美满生活的头号杀手就是恐惧。 Fear of failure, success and fear of the unknown,but the truth is fear is a f---in

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天学的词组是blue, b-l-u-e。Blue的意思是蓝色,也有忧郁和令人沮丧的意思。比如某个人心情不好,闷闷不乐 -- He is in a blue mood today. 或者说, He looks so blue. 美国英语中有个词组,叫做 holiday

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

Would you like to see a movie with me? 你要不要一起去看电影? 你还可以这么说: We're going to see a movie, do you want to come? D: Richard and I are going to see a movie, do you want to come? L: It depends. Which one? D: Captain Am

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Get over yourself!! 我们今天一起来看看怎么用美语形容一个人很自恋!? 1) full of yourself 很自恋,自以为是 2) narcissist 自我陶醉者 3) humble 谦虚的 4) Get over yourself! 别自以为是!

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语