The Lily 百合花 The modest Rose puts forth a thorn, 含羞的玫魂生出一根刺: The humble sheep a threat'ning horn: 驯顺的羔羊有双吓人的角: While the Lily white shall in love delight, 白色的百合花却陶醉在爱情里,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

引言: 失败并不代表上帝已经将你抛弃 它只表明上帝还有更好的主意 Failure doesn't mean you are a failure, It does mean you haven't succeeded yet. Failure doesn't mean you have accomplished nothing, It does mean you have lea

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

SCORPIO October 24 to November 22 The Scorpio temperament is entirely unfit for partnership unless other aspects in the birth figure modify the character. They are unreasonable, tyrannical, dogmatic, and so irascible that no worthwhile partner would

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Why is failure good? 为什么失败是好的? 获得4.4k好评的回答@ James Altucher Failure is not good. 失败没什么好的。 There is absolutely nothing good about failure. And there's nothing you can pretend to learn from failure. 失败绝

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

失败了必须问自己的五个问题

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

7 Ways to Overcome the Fear of Failure 7种方法克服对失败的恐惧 Evan Asano, CEO and founder: Mediakix.com, answered the question How can I overcome the fear of failure? on Quora. mediakix.com的创始人兼首席执行官Evan Asano,在Quo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

a living hell 活地狱(非正式) 英文释义 An extremely miserable situation or place. 例句 A difficult divorce and the recent failure of hiscompany have made my brother's life a living hell.艰难的离婚及不久前自己公司的失败,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

1. People arent against you; they are for themselves. 人们并不是针对你,他们只是为了他们自己。 2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world. 爬上山顶并不是为了让全世界看到你,而是让

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up? Maybe a fireman? A baker? A ballerina? You probably have some sort of idea what you ultimately want to do with your life. BUT are you actually doing it? Are you working towards it? Or have you g

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Lessons of Failure Lord, are you trying to tell me something? For... Failure doesn't mean I'm a failure; It does mean I have not yet succeeded. Failure doesn't mean I've accomplished nothing; It does mean I've learned something. Failure doesn't mean

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lets Go on a Space Trip! 让我们去太空旅行! For this Words and Their Stories, we leave Earth and travel deep in space. ... five ... four ... three ... two ... one ... Lets join two astronauts who have been stuck in their space ship together fo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

写作时常用谚语

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

How to Look at a Successful Person 如何思量成功人士 What should we be thinking when we see a successful person? We should not compare ourselves to the successful persons results. We should think through the successful persons journey by askin

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在政治、经济陷入危局或混乱时,女性比男性更有可能出任领导。而这种时刻,恰恰是最可能失败的时刻。研究显示,这种情况不仅出现在政治领域,在企业中也很常见。这就是玻璃悬崖。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Today I begin a new life. Today I shed my old skin, which has too long suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity. Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all. Today I will pluck grapes of wisd

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I will persist until I succeed. In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

No Skitters in sight. So far, so good. 没有发现突击者,目前为止,一切顺利 It doesn't feel like that. 好像有点儿不对劲 It's been 20 minutes. 已经过了20分钟了 How long should it take him to get to Ben's room? 他去本的房

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

1. You hate it when your mom isn't avaible so YOU have to call the doctor to make an appointment. 每次麻麻不在身边,你必须自己打电话预约看医生,你就很烦躁。 2. You refuse to act or dress like an adult. 你不愿意穿得像

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

人生好似一个包裹,这个包裹里藏着快乐与悲伤、成功与失败,希望与绝望。 Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. 人生也是一个学习的过程。那些

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Everyone has advice to give. 每个人都有建议要提出来。 But not everyone has advice worth listening to. 但并不是每个人的建议都值得聆听。 Opportunity comes by creating it. The most successful of CEOs, entrepreneurs, and avera

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间