entertain-招待,款待 entertainment -娱乐,文娱节目 enthusiasm -热情,热心 entitle -给...权利,给...资格 entry-参赛的人 environment -环境,周围状况 envy -妒忌,羡慕 equality -相等,相同 equation-方程,等式 equivalent -相等的,等价的 era -时代,纪元 erect -挺直

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Americans like many people elsewhere in the world like to invite friends to their homes for an evening of food,drink and conversation.Formal dinners in fine homes and hotals in US are much the same as formal dinnersanywhere inthe world.But as most pe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级考试指南

01. This website covers the latest celebrity gossip. 这个网站报道最新的名人八卦。 02. It's difficult to see him in public places. 公众场合很难见到他。 03. Don 't be too gossipy. 别太八卦。 04. It's said that Madonna was p

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

Arent airports strange places? Theres so much happening in them. People coming, people going; people crying with sadness because theyre going away, people crying with joy because theyve arrived. Big airports are almost like small towns. It seems like

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Oho, the Simpsons set the yellow carpet event here to celebrate 20 years of the America's most dysfunctional family. It's the country's longest running sitcom, longest running animated program and recently just became the longest running prime-time s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

52.Hello, Clive! John here! Look, I’m sorry about all this. I had got a quarter when I tried to call you first, 53.But I got a cross line, you see, so I lost it – the quarter, I mean - and then, 5

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Entertainment BBC Learning English Page 1 of 3 bbclearningenglish.com Yvonne: This year welcomes The Times newspapers 50th BFI London Film Festival! This British Film Institute festival is a truly international affair that focuses on great films rath

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and you're listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to an interview with a woman who - in the 1980s and 90s - put the word 'supermodel' in the dictionary! She's Elle Macpherson. Elle began her b

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. Dominating the movie scene at the moment is the upcoming Oscars. In the programme today we feature one of the Oscar nominees, Leonardo DiCaprio who has been nominated for his role in the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

A: I need help with the office party. B: Yes, of course. We could split it. What part would you like to do, the food or the entertainment? A: I have no idea what the entertainment should be. B: Let's make sure we are on the same page. Do we want a fo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

You may have had the experience of seeing your favourite book turned into a movie, but finding out that it is poorly produced. Going forward, you can help to change it, the entertainment business can also resort to online social funding. Now you can

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

硅滩异军突起 成为硅谷劲敌 America's high tech industry is centered in California's Silicon Valley, a sprawling region on the San Francisco Bay that is home to Google, Apple and other industry giants. But tech start-ups can also be found f

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年8月

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- Leading independent motion picture producer and distributor Lionsgate has acquired vampire and werewolves epic series Twilight producer Summit Entertainment for 412.5 million U.S. dollars, the company announced on Fri

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Share prices of major Republic of Korea entertainment companies that do business with China plunged, amid increasing market worries about the potential impact of Seoul's decision to deploy an advanced missile defense system. 因韩国政府决意部署

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在纽约出生、加拿大长大,年仅20岁的George Nozuka花了一年的时间在多伦多、洛杉矶和瑞典三个录音室完成了他的第一张正式专辑。专辑Believe在去年11月7号由HC Entertainment发行。这家HC Entertainment发行过Backstreet Boy、Howie Dorough和CJ Huyer的专辑。George被

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

During the weekend, Auckland celebrated the end of the Chinese New Year with a Lantern Festival in Albert Park. A big crowd of people attended. Next weekend, Christchurch will celebrate the Lantern Festival in Hagley Park. The Lantern Festival is usu

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

encumbrance 产权负担 end investor 最终投资者 endaka [Japanese]

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

With the rapid pace of China's development in the past three decades, the old community culture that was forged during the planned economy is gradually falling apart. But square dancing, which has aroused lots of controversy in the past several years

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

baby,i've been waiting.宝贝我在等待 i've been waiting night day.不分昼夜的等待 i didn't see the time.忘了时间 i waited half my life away.等待了半辈子 there were lots of invitations.有如此多的言秀惑 and i know u sent me

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

每年的英语专业四级考试中,写作都是重要的组成部分,为了更好地应对专四写作,下面就为大家带来英语专四的写作范文,希望能够对考生的写作有所帮助。 Commercialization of Campus Music In re

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文