Mari: Hi, this is Mari. I'm here with Ron. Today, we'll talk about types of entertainment and how often we do these things. Let's first start with watching TV. Ron, how often do you watch TV? Ron: Usually I watch TV every day. I don't watch TV very l

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. In today's programme we focus on the language of talking about films. As it's World Cup time, we're going to be looking at reviews of a new film based on a World Cup qualification match.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and welcome to this very special edition of Entertainment. Im backstage at the International Learning English Awards, the most prestigious awards of their kind and they are just about to announce the award for the b

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Computer Age 1.近年来,计算机的应用越来越广泛 2.计算机能做许多有益的事 3.计算机也有许多副作用 [优秀范文] In recent years, computers have grown in popularity. You can find them not only in the universities

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

lose one's balance 失去平衡。 keep one's balance 保持平衡 The car lost a wheel,and lost its balance. 汽车掉了一个轮子,失去了平衡。 I'm trying not to lose balance between work and the rest of my life. 我努力不让我的工作

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Listen this way听力教程第二册-16

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Chinese tycoon Wang Jianlin is not accustomed to setbacks least of all those dealt by his own government. 中国商业巨子王健林还不习惯遭遇挫折,尤其是中国政府给他造成的挫折。 Since founding Dalian Wanda as a local real

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The view from the afternoon~~演唱者:arctic monkey anticipation has a habit to set you up for disappointment in evening entertainment but tonight there'll be some love tonight there'll be a ruckus yeah regardless of what's gone before i want to s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

A young Chinese-US company backed by internet group Tencent and two mainland media firms is to buy control of IM Global, a Hollywood film and TV studio. 一家创办不久、受到互联网集团腾讯(Tencent)和两家中国媒体公司支持的中美

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jack Ma, founder and CEO of Alibaba Group, praised legendary director Steven Spielbergs storytelling abilities at a signing ceremony in Beijing, describing how Spielbergs style resonates with Chinese audiences. The signing ceremony was for a movie de

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

作文题目: The Influence of Television and Movies 英语四级作文范文:电视电影对日常生活的影响 参考范文: There is no doubt that watching television and movies can influence the way that people behave. Moreover, it seem

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

BERLIN, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- The art-house cinema section at the ongoing Berlinale presents an alternative to mainstream films as it pushes the audience to think rather than just entertain them, said the director of Berlinale Panorama. Since 1992, Wie

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lesson 9 Entertainment 第九课 娱乐 December 17 12月17日 Let's Go to the Arcade! 去电动游乐场玩吧! Read it! 读读看! Rob went to the arcade this weekend! 罗柏这周末去了电动游乐场! He played a lot of games. 他玩了许

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Madonna is one of the most successful singers ever. She exploded onto the music scene in 1983 and has rarely been out of the headlines since. She looks like shell continue to wow the world with her songs and performances. This is good news for her mi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. 【范文】 The Influence of Television and Movies 【译文】电视电影对公众的影响 电视和电影无疑会影响人们的行

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

SAN FRANCISCO, April 28 (Xinhua) -- Microsoft Corp. on Thursday posted quarterly revenue and earnings that both beat analysts' expectations. In its fiscal 2011 third quarter ended on March 31, the software giant reported revenue of 16.43 billion U.S.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lesson 2 Entertainment 第二课 娱乐 November 5 12月5日 I'm on TV! 我上电视了! Read it! 读读看! Mark, Megan and Rob like different kinds of TV shows. 马克、梅根和罗柏喜欢不同型态的电视节目。 Rob likes dramas with

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

写作常用句型 1. in order to 为了实现他的梦想,他学习非常努力。 He worked very hard in order to realize his dream. 2. in order that 她拼命干活以便到六点时把一切都准备就绪。 She worked hard in order that every

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

雅思写作大作文范文评析系列之文化 范文: Museums have long been known as centers of research and education. By acquiring, conserving, researching and exhibiting a great variety of tangible items,museums are of great educational va

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Diarmuid: Hi Im Diarmuid. Todays topic is online entertainment. Yang Li: What can you do on the internet to while away your time? Diarmuid: And what are the advantages and disadvantages? Yang Li:We start with our interview with a group of students at

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16