To get these savings, you must either use a code-often referred to as a promo code or discount code-or click a special affiliate link that recognizes the coupon or discount you clicked. 为了得到这些优惠, 您必须使用一个代码常常称为一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

导购口语: As you have made many other purchases, I will take off ten percent from the price on the tag. 既然您买了很多其他东西,我就照定价给您打九折。 There is only a discount if it is a triple purchase. 只有购买三件套

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

一般情况下在美国商店里买东西是没有讨价还价的。但很多情况下是可以的。比如美国人的garage sale,大街上的交易或跳蚤市场里的交易。 特别是有当你买大东西的时候,比如房子、车子时一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Scetion 9 haggling 杀价 Excuse me.How much for one are these? Un..Those are 25 dollars each. OK.Say I was to buy four, could I get a discount? Well,I could offer you maybe 10 percent off. Oh,I was hoping to get one free.Like four for 75 dollars. Thi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

Dialog 1 Hi, I'm interested in a tour package to the Ireland. What pacakages do you have? We have two packages. We have a package for 135 dollars that includes all tansportation and food. The 55 dollar package only covers your entrance fee to the Ir

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

A: Can you tell me the price for a bus pass? B: It costs $65 to buy a monthly pass. A: Is there a cheaper bus pass? B: There are student passes. A: For how much? B: It doesn't cost anything for the pass. A: It's absolutely free? B: The monthly sticke

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

by Jason Marshall In the last article, we applied our knowledge of fractions to begin making sense of percentages, and we used this new tool to quickly and easily calculate how much to tip at restaurantsall in our heads! Today, were continuing our ex

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

debenture 债券 treasury bill 国库券 debt chain 债务链 direct exchange 直接(对角)套汇 indirect exchange 间接(三角)套汇 cross rate, arbitrage rate 套汇汇率 foreign currenc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款 deposit receipt 存款收据 private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单 deposit book, pas

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

第65期:议价 Now what about the price? 现在谈谈价格如何? A:Now what about the price? A:现在谈谈价格如何? B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount. B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第64期:还盘 What about a good discount? 给点儿折扣怎么样? A:What about a good discount? A:给点儿折扣怎么样? B:Thats 80%. How does that sound? B:80%,您看怎样? Couldnt you make it 60%? 难道不可以给60%吗? A:Could

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

5. Our price can't be matched. 我们的价格无人可比。 还能这样说: There is no one who can match the price with us. Nothing can be comparable with our price. 应用解析: find/meet one's match in sb. 遇到不比自己差的对手。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Check terms 商定条款 We like to buy 2000 tons of rice from your company. 我们想从贵公司购买2000吨大米, Can you give me an indication of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的大概价格吗? With pleasure. 好的,非常乐意。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Payment terms 付款条件 We are interested in your pure silk. 我方对贵方的真丝面料很感兴趣, but I'm wondering about the price. 但我在考虑价格问题。 How much you possibly offer us? 不知道贵方要出什么价呢7 It's $

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

C call(option)买方期权,看涨期权. callandputoptions买入期权和卖出期权. callforfunds控股,集资 callloantransaction短期拆放往来. callmarket活期存款市场 callmoney拆放款. calloptionsonanequity权益(证券)的买入期权

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We have an opening today. 我们今天就有空 opening 职位的空缺;空余的时间 We don't have any openings now.But we'll call you if something comes up. 我们现在没有职位空缺,但是一旦有的话我们会打给您。 Do you have

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Discount 折扣 Even with volume sales our costs for the Exec Uciser won't go down much. 即使是大量销售,我们的健身乐生产成本仍然无法降低太多。 Just what are you proposing? 那么你的建议是? We could take a cut on th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

本期内容: BiggerdiscountsthannormalareexpectedinthetraditionalBoxingDaysales, asshopstrytomakeupforweaktradinginthelead -uptoChristmas. Ontopofwidespreaddeductionsalreadyofferedbyretailers, theywillbeforcedtocutpricesfurthertogetridofunwantedst

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

A: How much does it cost for a bus pass? B:It'll be $65 for a monthly pass. A: Is there anything cheaper than that? B: If you're in school, you can get a student pass. A:How much will that cost? B:The pass is free. A: I don't have to pay for anything

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

Will the bank agree to the loan? 银行同意贷款吗? That seems fine. I cant see any problems with your application. 大概会的。我看你的申请没有什么问题。 I want to borrow some money. 我想借一些钱。 How are you going to

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语