A: Good morning! What can I do for you? 早上好!有什么我可以为您做的吗? B: Just looking. 我只是看看。 A: OK! Go ahead 好的,请随便看。 A: Good afternoon! May I help you? 下午好,我可以帮到你吗? B: Do you ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语对话

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 dis- 表示去除,剥夺 disable = dis + able(能够)v. 使丧失能力

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

导购口语: Sorry, but there is no room for bargaining. 对不起,谢绝还价。 We have only one price. 我们不是降价的。 Sorry, the price is set. We're unable to give any price reduction. 抱歉,价格是固定的,我们不能减价。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: If you buy it, the manufacturer will arrange for a trained technician to install and test it for you free of charge. 如果您购买的话,厂家将安排熟练的技术人员为您免费安装,调试。 If something goes wrong with

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

How much for one of this? Say I was to buy four, what can you offer? Could I get a discount? I could offer you 10 percent off. That's my best offer. I was hopping to get one free.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

经典句型:What kind of discount could you give me? 贵方可以给我们什么样的折扣? A:What kind of discount could you give me? 甲:贵方可以给我们什么样的折扣? B:How many do you intend to order? 乙:您打算订多少? A:1000 d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Are these books on sale? 这些书打折吗? A:Are these books on sale? 甲:这些书打折吗? B:The book store is celebrating its fifth birthday,so there is a 35% discount on all books. 乙:书店五周年店庆,所有的书都打六

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

图片1 sale n.销售,销售额 例句:The merchant's cash sales for the day were $300. 那商人一天有300元的现金售货收入。 retail n.零售,零售的 v.零售,转述adv. 以零售方式 例句:Fred does wholesale business

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

No.26 making concession Dialogue 1 A: I really hope to reach an agreement with you today that is suitable and beneficial for us both. I've thought through a lot of these details, and I hope we can have a chance to discuss them and result any differe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Accepting and Confiming Dialogue 1: A: We agree to give you a break on the price, all together a discount of 6%. Good news is, I taled to my boss, he confirmed that if you take care of the shipping costs, we'll throw in insurance. B: Greed! I'd love

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

7 能否便宜 3句英文任你选 How much do you want for that? 多少钱肯卖给我? Can I get a discount? 可以给我打点折吗? Can't you give me a break on the price? 不能便宜点吗? 半个句型要记牢 make it any cheaper than that?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

trade term / price term 价格术语 world / international market price 国际市场价格 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 CF (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

双11的余热还未消散,黑色星期五又漂洋过海来到身边。今天的节目要聊一聊实用的折扣英语。 黑色星期五 美国年度最大的促销季被称为黑色星期五: Black Friday: 黑色星期五 圣诞节大采购一般

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

I.国际金融之外汇与汇率 通汇合约 Agency Agreement 通汇银行 Correspondent Bank 商业汇票 Commercial Bill of Exchange 银行支票 Bankers Check 国外汇票 Foreign Bill of Exchange 关键货币 Key Currency 汇率 Exchange Rate 直接

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

lf you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably? 如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会减少很多。 We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

The Weekend - What a Bargain! (C0051) A: Hello. May I help you? B: Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it? A: That one is one hundred and fifty dollars. B: One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here? A: Thats one hund

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

1. You will receive a discount by ordering today. 今天下订单的话有折扣。 还能这样说: We will discount the product if you make an order today. We'll give you a discount if you make a large order today. 应用解析: on order 定购中

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

双11来啦!你的购物车里是否已经添满了宝贝?今天Jason和Jenny就要说说全民购物节,还有美国的购物节。可不是1111, 而是黑色星期五。到底是什么呢?听节目就知道! 双11来啦 本节课的重点词

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

41. 如何解释分期付款 还要会解释:You pay a down-payment of five hundred dollars, and then, within a year, one hundred for each an every month.(可以先付订金500元,然后在一年内,每月付100元) 42. 如何收取货款 如果是当场付清货款,就可能用到这个句子:C

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

讲解 Today's key word is: recite It means to read something out loud or say something from memory usually for an audience. 背诵 recite the poems 背诵诗歌 recite the English words 背诵英语单词 延伸 Now let's learn the word in the news.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀