Unit 8 I'm Tony. I'm Tony. 我叫Tony。 I'm Susan. 我叫Susan I'm Mary. 我叫Mary。 I'm Andy. 我是Andy。 I'm John. 我是John。 I'm Dingding. 我是丁丁。 I'm Mars. 我是Mars。 I'm Ted. 我是Ted。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

This book is for the child who: thinks heaven is in the sky and hell is under the ground; 这本书是写给这样的孩子:他认为天堂在天上,地狱在地下; has never heard of London or Paris and thinks a Dane is a kind of dog. 他从未

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. A US fuel pump for 85 percent ethanol, 15 percent gasoline What happens when a food crop becomes a fuel crop? This is a question many people are trying to answer as demand for ethanol increases. The

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(三)月

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. This season, American farmers expect to plant their biggest corn crop since World War Two. Growing demand for ethanol fuel is the driving force, along with strong export sales. Based on March estim

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Right now, many people around the world are feeling the pain of agflation. Agricultural inflation has been hitting the price of grains and other products. Food prices have risen under pressure from e

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Study Points to Risk in Common Method of Enriching Soil By Jerilyn Watson / Broadcast: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:00:00 UTC This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. For more than half a century, many farmers worldwide have a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

ANNOUNCER: Now, the VOA Special English program AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called Feathertop. It was written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Here is Shep ONeal with the story. (MUSIC) STORYTELLER: The long cold winter was gone at last. At f

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

英语学习笔记: graduation n. 毕业;毕业典礼 farewell int.再会;别了 ceremony n. 仪式;礼节;典礼 academic adj.学院的;学术的 gown n. 长袍;长外衣 tassel n. 流苏 recruitment n.征募新兵;补充;招聘 bi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

How does it feel to be free? she asked. 自由自在的感觉怎么样?它问道。 I like it, said Wilbur. That is, I guess I like it. 我喜欢,威尔伯说,我是说,我想我喜欢。 Actually, Wilbur felt queer to be outside his fence, w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

August (Excerpt) by Charles Dickens There is no month in the whole year, in which nature wears a more beautiful appearance than in the month of August. Spring has many beauties, and May is a fresh and blooming month, but the charms of this time of y

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

今天我们要学的词是cookout。 Cookout, 意思是露天烧烤。七月四号是美国独立日。 Many Americans celebrate 4th of July with a backyard cookout, 很多美国人七月四号那天都会在自家后院露天烧烤。 Typical summe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

15 Little Boy Blue Mother Goose Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn, The sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. Where's the boy who looks after the sheep? He's under the haycock, fast asleep. Will you wake him? NO, not I, for if I do, he'll

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

Fifty-percent Expectation 50%的希望 I believe in the 50-percent theory. Half the time things are better than normal; the other half, they are worse. I believe life is a pendulum swing. It takes time and experience to understand what normal is, and

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

kelly sweet唯美的声韵让我们如临仙境。 Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bout tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I'll wait 'til it comes to me I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Doyouhavearecommendation? 你有什么推荐的吗? A:Wouldyouliketoordernow? 你想要现在点菜吗? B:Ican'tdecidebetweenthesteakandthefish.Doyouhavearecommendation? 我不知道是吃牛排还是吃鱼。你有什么推荐的吗? A:Well.Ip

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

The advances that have taken place in astronomy, cosmology and biology, in the last 10 years, are really extraordinary -- to the point where we know more about our universe and how it works than many of you might imagine. But there was something else

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

In a water tower town everybody waves, Church doors are the only thing that's open on Sundays Word travels fast, wheels turn slow Yeah workin' hard and livin' right is the only life we know Friday night football is king Sweet tea goes good with anyth

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

LESSON 67 EACH ONE USEFUL 第六十七课 你们都是有用的 Cock-a-doodle-doo!cried the cock. He stood in the farm-yard and crowed aloud, that all might hear him. Cock-a-doodle-doo!大公鸡打鸣。他站在饲养圈大声的啼鸣,以至于所有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

模仿文本: But others say that it's mostly the distorted system that makes shortages inevitable. With one of the world's highest inflation rates, subsidised goods like rice, milk, and cornflour are being snatched from the shelves and smuggled ab

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

讲解文本: sweet talk 甜言蜜语,奉承巴结 She can always sweet-talk me into doing anything for her. 她总会用甜言蜜语来让我为她做任何事。 I don't like your sweet talk. 我可不喜欢你的奉承。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语