A: What can I do for you today? B: I would like to use a computer. A: Do you have your library card? B: I sure do. A: There is a wait for the computers. B: Thats all right. A: You need to print your name on this list. B: Okay. Now what? A: Once a com

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

About School 1--How many hours a week do you work, Sue? 2--We have to start at nine o'clock in the morning. but I'm always at school by a quarter past eight, in fact. Erm, we finish at four o'clock 4 days a week, and I usually do go home at four o'c

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

The visionary pirate is being forced to walk the plank off his own ship. 远见卓识的海盗船长只好被迫离开自己的战舰 He's devastated. 他不知所措 It was about two in the morning and I got a phone call. 大概是半夜两点钟我接

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

Clearly, your extracurricular activity was probably more important in your later development than what you did in class, 显然,与课上学到的知识相比,你课外的这些活动对日后的发展更有帮助, or at least equal important. 至

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Human Brain Still Leads, as Science Looks to Next 50 Years of Artificial IntelligenceBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VO

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

You are in a strange city. It's late at night and you're tired. But you can't find your hotel. You sigh a deep sigh. It seems like you are dreaming a terrible dream. What is happening? This situation

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

UNIT 3 Text A PRE-READING TASK Exercise 1 Before reading the passage, read the questions carefully and then try to find the answers as you read the passage. 1. Where can the computer find its applicat

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语综合教程

AS IT IS 2015-07-28 Cubans Look Forward to Using Internet 古巴人期待使用互联网 Cuba is one of a few countries whose people still have very limited use of the Internet. But some Internet users there have developed their own computer networks

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Dialog: Be committed to, distribution cost F: So you ship each computer within 5 days and repair computers in 2 days. M: Were committed to providing fast service. F:and You really can distribute computers within 5days? M: generally yes,but our distr

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

Place an order,assemble, be placed in inventory, taken out of the inventory. F:What exactly happens at your hubs? M: First, a customer places an order,second, a computer is assembled.(使用一般现在时) F:the hub is doing the assembling. M: Thats right

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

Computer Age 1.近年来,计算机的应用越来越广泛 2.计算机能做许多有益的事 3.计算机也有许多副作用 [优秀范文] In recent years, computers have grown in popularity. You can find them not only in the universities

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

现在找工作,基本的电脑操作知识必不可少。如何在简历中说明自己的电脑技能呢?下文为大家提供了一些范例。 A good understanding and working knowledge of computers. 具电脑理解和应用知识。 Having e

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I 背景介绍 无论是从大多数考生备考雅思的过程中,还是从历年来雅思考试四项的中国考生平均分里,我们了解到中国考生在雅思写作方面非常薄弱。因为写作是最能体现个人的语言运用能力

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

69. It's about time... 该是的时候了 用法透视 也可以说it is high time,后面的句子中的动词要用虚拟语气。 支持范例 1. It's about time that he learned to look after himself. 现在该是他学会照顾自己的时候了。 2. It's high time that he was taught a lesson.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Pete:Hi, whats up? 彼特:嗨,怎么了? David:Um Pete, do you know anything about computers? 戴维:呃彼特,你懂电脑吗? Pete:A little. Why? 彼特:懂一点。怎么了? David:I have a problem with my computer. 戴维:我的电

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Grant:Hi, Jenna. What are you doing? 格兰特:嗨,珍娜。你在做什么? Jenna:I am chatting online with a friend. 珍娜:我在网上和一个朋友聊天。 Grant:Thats fun. Do I know this friend? 格兰格:好玩耶,这个朋友我认

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Presenter: This week's financial talk will be given by our property expert, James Milligan, who is here to tell us about some surprising new developments in the London area. James Milligan: Good after

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 中级英语听力

About School 1--How many hours a week do you work, Sue? 2--We have to start at nine o'clock in the morning. but I'm always at school by a quarter past eight, in fact. Erm, we finish at four o'clock 4 days a week, and I usually do go home at four o'c

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

It's been 40 years since then, 从那时到现在 已经过了40年 and 20 years since Melinda and I were married. 我和梅琳达结婚也已经20年了 We are both more optimistic now than ever. 我们现在仍然坚持着这份乐观 甚至更甚于

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天小编带来的是关于口试中扣分相关的问题整理,希望对大家备考有用,一起来看看具体的内容介绍吧! 在雅思考试中如果没有听懂,其实你完全可以要求考官复述一遍题目,但外国人一般不

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语