1999年英语专业四级真题及答案-1999年专四真题及答案 Part Ⅵ READING COMPREHENSION [30 MIN.] SECTION A READING COMPREHENSION [25 MIN.] In this section there are four passages followed by questions or unfinished stat em

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 历年英语专业四级考试听力

Getting started with the virus that's already affected more than 200,000 victims worldwide. But it's not a biological outbreak that makes people sick, it's a cyber attack. It started on Friday. Its spread was temporarily slowed down over the weekend

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年6月

Youve been there. Youre about to buy lunch and realize your wallet is in your other pants, or maybe you left your keys at home. The problem is organization. You need one place for everything, like a magic pocket. Putting something in the magic pocket

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Technology Report - Microsoft Takes On Zeus This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. The Microsoft Corporation is making progress in efforts to stop one of the most harmful cybercrime operations active today. It is called Zeus. Last week, a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

By Crystal Park Washington, DC 28 February 2006 watch eWaste report Constant innovations and breakthroughs in technology are helping the world. But there's a downside. The amount of electronic waste,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Jordan Davis Dakar 31 January 2007 U.S. software giant Microsoft this week unveiled the latest version of its operating system, Windows Vista. Soon, African users may be able to boot up their computers using their native tongue because African lan

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Like many American manufacturing towns, Massena, N.Y., has hemorrhaged jobs in the past decade. GM and Reynolds Metal closed. Aluminum company Alcoa downsized. But now Massena is banking on a new opportunity to boost its economy

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

A: Hi everyone, Can everyone hear me? Can you guys at the back hear everything? A: Okay great. Well I think all of you know why we are here this afternoon. As most of you are aware 2010 marks an important moment for Alpha computers. A: We have bounce

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

My name is Hua Fei and I am a sporting robot of the 23rd century. I am an expert at high flying exercises. I jump from spaceships and as I fall I turn, dive, circle and dance until I softly land as close as I can to the finishing line. Robot competi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

Time to Call the Doctor 爱你爱到毒死你! In today's world, we rely on computers as never before. They are used for everything from ordering a pizza to running hospitals and military defense systems. Banking and credit card information is stor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

By Kari Barber Dakar 21 March 2008 In many African countries, few people have access to computers and the Internet. Experts say this is hindering development and preventing students from being able to compete for jobs. At a conference in Dakar this w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Two scientists joining the prestigious Nobel club. Serge Haroche of France and American David Wineland have won the 2012 Prize for Physics. The Swedish Academy of Sciences announced Tuesday. They were chosen for their work in Quantum physics, specifi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

A new survey of Internet security says the computer attacks are increasingly being used to make money, rather than simply to make mischief. Virus writers are finding also ways to amplify their powerthey're renting out robot armies of computers under

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

情景对话: Rita: He's obsessed with the '90s. Max: But you weren't even born. Elliot: I know. I blame her. She couldn't find a man till late in life. Rita: There go the pedicures. 知识点笔记: Pedicure 美脚 Manicure 美甲 Facial 做脸

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

NSA Spies on People With Internet and Fake Rocks 美国国家安全局入侵民众电脑获取情报 As President Barack Obama prepares to unveil reforms to the U.S. National Security Agency's intelligence gathering programs, there is renewed attenti

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Cyber -diversity 网络多样性 I'm so tired of hack ers . That's what happens when you have bunch of computers runing the same software. Because they share the same flaw s , if you can hack into one, you can hack into them all. That appens in natur

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest