VOA美语咖啡屋 Lesson 80:Jason on Sierra Club Y: 各位听众好,我是杨晨!欢迎您到美语咖啡屋! J: Hello I'm Jody! Welcome to American Cafe! (sigh) You know, Yang Chen, we are really lucky to work in Washington, D.C. Y: Lucky? 很

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语中级

On Friday morning, Grandfather drove the children to the nature center so they could go to the Greenfield Geocachers club meeting. When Grandfather dropped them off, they saw a crowd of people milling around the patio and picnic area in front of the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 113 The Box That Watch Found

02The Comedy Club GLOSSARY sketch comedy several short, funny scenes (acts) by a group of actors andcomedians* Saturday Night Live is a TV show that is famous for its sketch comedy. stand-up a type of comedy where one comedian speaks informally and t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

I go to a health club two or three times a week to stay in shape and stay fit. On Mondays and Wednesdays, I run several miles on a treadmill and then cool down by walking around the indoor track. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I lift weights and discuss

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

(Jason and Maggie are watching a sad film at night. Someone climbs up a ladder outside the house.) Maggie: Did you hear that? Jason: What that kind of scraping sound? Maggie: Yeah. Jason: Was it up on the roof? Maggie: Yeah. Jason: No, I didn't. I d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

英文歌词: Gotta do it for the ladies And I gotta keep it hood Where we at Polo .. ay I see you Ryan You was right But we just gettin started You see you searching for somebody Thatll take you out and do you right Well come here baby and let daddy sh

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian club Santos is planning a move to re-sign former club hero and current AC Milan winger Robinho. Santos President Luis Alvaro Ribeiro said Robinho's return depended on Milan's willingness to sell the 28-y

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You know i know how The Club Cant handle me right now To make em stop and stare as i zone out The club cant even handle me right now Watchin you im watchin you we go all out The club cant even handle me right now (yeahhhhh) The club cant even handle

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Blue Note Jazz Club Turns 30 One of the most famous jazz clubs in the world recently celebrated its 30th anniversary. When Danny Bensusan opened the Blue Note Jazz Club in 1981, he never dreamed that it would someday become a New York City institutio

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Glory Edim loves to read, and she loves to talk, so she started a book club. And then she started inviting authors to come and discuss their books. She set up an Instagram account and began publishing a newsletter. Soon, she'd crea

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

BEIJING, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- A most decorated team in China's top professional soccer league has been bought by a fellow league club after suffering a lack of fund from the investors. Dalian Shide, eight-time top league champions since 1994, was purch

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Gentlemen's Clubs are from a bygone age John: Hi, and welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. I'm John. Chen Li: And I'm Chen Li。 今天,我们要去探访只有在伦敦才会找得到的一些独特的俱乐部,它们就是高

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

MADRID, July 13 (Xinhua) -- New Athletic Bilbao coach Marcelo Bielsa on Wednesday took his first training session at the club and spoke to the press for the first time since his arrival. Bielsa took the helm at Athletic at the hand of new club Presid

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

甜美地开始,轻轻地结束 Club 8 - Breakdown i didn't hear you saying it was over so i was quite surprised to see you with a new best friend i should have seen i coming but sometimes i'm so confused now my head is full of nothing breakdown an

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

LONDON, June 9 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Rafael Nadal fought three sets to down Czech Radek Stepanek 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, reaching the quarterfinals at Queen's Club on Thursday. The French Open champion admits he could do with some time off as he is still dr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TOKYO, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- Corinthians are prepared to play dirty to win the FIFA Club World Cup, the Brazilian club's coach Tite warned on Monday. The Copa Libertadores champions will meet Egypt's Al-Ahly in Wednesday's first quarter-final following

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, July 14 (Xinhua) -- French Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) announced on Saturday the recruitment of Italy-based center back Thiago Silva. Silva... has been transferred from AC Milan by Paris Saint-Germain, for a duration of 5 years, the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Struggling Bundesliga side Cologne sacked Norwegian coach Stale Solbakken owing to the hammering 4-0 loss at Mainz this week, the club announced on Thursday. The club introduced former coach Frank Schaefer for the final f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Gotta do it for the ladies And I gotta keep it hood Where we at Polo (Ay) I see you Ryan What you do was right But we just gettin started Yeaa Man.. Usher You see you searching for somebody That'll take you out and do you right Well come here baby an

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

S CLUB 7不只是一个全新的七人流行乐团,也是一群优秀的年轻演员,在BBC电视台的影集Miami 7中担纲,演出一群力争上游的七人流行乐团团员。 Oooh-oooh Everybody's got something They had to leave behind On

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲