【今日基础词】Community 【Transcript】 A: Would you like to join the VolunteersLeague? B: Do you think Im crazy? I just quit the Student Council. I dont want to be so busy. I gave up a good chance of getting scholarships for that。 A: Joini

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Kurdish Football Team Helps War-Torn City Cope 库尔德足球队抚慰饱受战火洗礼城市人民受伤的心灵 DIYARBAKIR, TURKEY With the conflict still raging across much of Turkeys predominantly Kurdish southeast, between the rebel PKK and t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

库尔德足球队抚慰饱受战火洗礼城市人民受伤的心灵 Fans are celebrating another victory for their beloved Amedspor; but, it's not just winning that makes this club so special, according to this supporter who did not want to give hi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

78.消遣娱乐 常用应急场景 范例一:Learn to play Majiang M: Have you ever played Majiang? W: Not really, but I know it is very popular a traditional Chinese gambling game. M: Yes, some friends play it all day, all night, and sometimes a whole weekend.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Unit 46 What Changes Has Feminism Brought to Girls and Boys? A revolution in the way American society regards and treats the two sexes has been accomplished in remarkably short period of time. Very often, this is viewed as victory for feminism, in th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

Lionel Andrs Messi was born on June 24, 1987 in the city of Rosario, Argentina. Everyone knows him now as the best football player in the world. In fact, a lot of people say he might become the greatest player ever. Well see about that at the World C

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Coffeehouse Nurtured America's Folk Musicians Over Half a Century SARATOGA SPRINGS Saratoga Springs, in upstate New York, is far from America's musical hot spots of Nashville, Austin, Los Angeles and even New York City. But over the past five decades

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

By Robert Berger Jerusalem 01 January 2006 A Palestinian inspects the bomb damaged United Nations Club in Gaza City t was a violent New Years in the Gaza Strip, where Palestinian gunmen attacked a U.N

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)

By Paul Burge London 01 June 2007 Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band , by The Beatles Music lovers are celebrating the 40th anniversary of one of the most acclaimed pop music albums of the century. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

JazzAgeMusicRocksBigAppleClub It's been nearly a century since the big band music of the Jazz Age was in full swing, but a nighttime visit to a nightclub in the Big Apple might have you fooled. On a recent Monday night at Sofias, a small nightclub in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, SGT. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS BAND CLUB) THE BEATLES: (Singing) It was 20 years ago today Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play. They've been going in and out of style, but they're guaranteed to raise a smile. So may I introduce t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

By Parke Brewer Bethesda, Maryland 06 July 2007 The inaugural ATT National golf tournament hosted by Tiger Woods got under way Thursday outside Washington in Bethesda, Maryland. VOA Sports Editor Parke Brewer reports from Congressional Country Club t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

T-Rex is impressive and it's powerful, but compare to Ankylosaurus, it is relatively lightly built. Protective plates made of bone and cartilage covered this lumbering creature from head to tail. Light, but extremely strong, the hide of Ankylosaurus

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

I am veryhappy. I had to prepare myself for not to be too emotional at my arrival at theclub. But obviously I am happy. It was an easy decision, was an easy decision.I met the boss, I met the owner and I think in five minutes after a couple ofvery sh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

DC Businesses Provide Freebies for Furloughed Government Workers WASHINGTON The U.S. Government shutdown rolls on. Lawmakers have yet to reach common ground, and that means that nearly 800,000 government workers throughout the country stay home. Nowh

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

By Ron Corben Bangkok 21 June 2007 Thai public prosecutors have formally charged former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra with corruption in the first formal legal action against him to reach court since he was ousted last year by a military coup. Ro

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

And this is a pice de rsistance. This is Ferenc Puskas, Real Madrid cheered, as they won against Eintracht Frankfurt. John Ryan peruses a lifetime fascination with football. I have a passion for my hometown, for Doncaster Rovers. I said I would do it

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

We recognize the great history of this club and what it means to people throughout the world. Whilst today is a very sad day for Rangers and its fans. The administration addressed the terrible uncertainty thats been hanging over the club. The adminis

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

By Fid Thompson Dakar 01 October 2009 Oprah Winfrey in Copenhagen, Denmark 30 Sep 2009 Emerging Nigerian writer Uwem Akpan's short story collection, Say You're One of Them, recently was chosen by U.S. television talk show host Oprah Winfrey for her

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(338) / 评论(0) 分类 野性的呼唤.The.Call.Of.The.Wild