Bergara extends Real Sociedad deal MADRID, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Real Sociedad confirmed an agreement to keep midfielder Markel Bergara at the club for the further three seasons on Thursday. The 26-year-old product of the club's youth system has made 8

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Atletico Madrid's Uruguayan striker Diego Forlan admitted this Tuesday that should the right offer come along he would be prepared to leave the club. Forlan, along with fellow striker Kun Aguero has been vital to the club f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Let's go. 我们去吧。 Let me try. 让我试试。 Let's begin. 我们开始吧。 Let's play tennis. 我们打网球吧。 Let's play video games. 我们去玩视频游戏吧。 Let's take a walk. 我们去散步吧。 Let's listen to the music. 我

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

酒吧的英文是Pub,是Public House的简称,Pub的由来也是有一段历史的,一千年前的英国农家喜欢自己酿酒,后来觉得自己喝不过瘾,于是就搬出来卖,为了能招揽顾客,于是便在外面挂上招牌,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Lorde(1996年11月7日-),本名Ella Yelich-O'Connor,新西兰创作型歌手。于2013年3月发行第一张EP《The Love Club》,并于2013年6月发行第二张EP《Tennis Court》。她的首张专辑《Pure Heroine》将定于2013年9月发布

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

MADRID, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Spanish La Liga club Sevilla sacked coach Marcelino Garcia on Monday after a run of games which has seen them slip from contenders for a place in Europe to below halfway in the league. Sevilla lost 2-1 at home to Villarreal

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A.非真实条件句 (if引导); That is no doubt that if she had not lost her rudder she would have won the race easily. B. 建议、命令类从句(should); he always insisted that it should be written out in full. C. Wish等特殊词汇引导的从句

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

政治与足球有什么关联 Rob: Hello, I'm Rob and this is 6 Minute English and I'm joined this week by Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello Rob. Rob: This week we're discussing sport and politics and questioning if the two subjects mix - sh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Obituary;Seve Ballesteros; 讣告;塞弗巴耶斯特罗斯; Severiano Ballesteros, Europe's greatest golfer, died on May 7th, aged 54. 欧洲高尔夫名将Severiano Ballesteros,5月7日辞世,享年54岁。 As he struck the ball, Seve Balles

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

British people are always famous for their conservative nature. Nevertheless,they also have some interesting ways to enjoy themselves. 英国人素来以保守闻名。不过,尽管这样,他们仍旧会以有趣的方式享受生活。 Club life

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

XiaYu,10:00,June 18 夏宇,6月18号,10点 I like sports and I'm good at playing basketball. Every day,I practise basketball with my classmates after school.I also enjoy listening to music but I can't sing well. I'm afraid of singing in front of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天我们要学的词是last-ditch。 Last-ditch, 是最后防线的意思。 A death-row inmate pinned his last-ditch hope on the governor's pardon, 死刑犯把最后一线希望寄托于州长的特赦。 The candidates made their last-ditch ap

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Swaping Flamengo for Fluminense, Thiago Neves, is to undergo a routine physical exam on Wednesday, while Fluminense were expected to give him an official presentation to the fans and media on Friday. It was reporte

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Beautiful Artist:Akon ft Kardinal Offishall Colby O'Donis When I see you, I run out of words to say I wouldn't leave you, Cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes I see the guys tryna' holla, Girl I don't want to bother you, Cause your ind

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

PORTO ALEGRE, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- Uruguay international striker Diego Forlan has admitted he endured a tough start to his career at Brazilian club Internacional. Forlan joined the club six months ago but failed to recapture the form that won him the b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lady Gaga最新单曲:Telephone Lady Gaga这首新单曲是与碧昂斯合作的,也是她第四首登上英国单曲榜的歌曲。早前Gaga曾以头顶电话机的雷人造型为新单曲宣传。两大天后一起合作的单曲是不是让听者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

JOHANNESBURG, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Justin Harding came back from six weeks off golf and carded a three-under-par 67 to slip into second place in the first round of the Vodacom Origins of Golf event at Wild Coast Sun Country Club on Wednesday. He trail

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov. 28 (Xinhua) -- Ronaldinho has revealed his affinity with Atletico Mineiro's fans convinced him to sign with the club for another season. The two-time FIFA world player of the year agreed to terms with the Brazilian top-flight out

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SAO PAULO, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian football starlet Neymar expressed Friday a desire to one day play under recently appointed Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola. Neymar has been heavily linked to Guardiola's former club Barcelona but the 20-year

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

祈使句用以表达命令,要求,请求,劝告等。 1) 祈使句有两种类型,一种是以动词原形开头,在动词原形之前加do (但只限于省略第二人称主语的句子)。 Take this seat. Do be careful. 否定结构:

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇