本单元是关于看电影的对话 Alice: Oh, what do you fancy seeing? There's Must Love Dogs - a rom-com. Oh I love romantic comedies, don't you? Pride and Prejudice is on - I adore period dramas. You know all those fine ladies and gents from ages ago, lon

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Todays intermediate Business English Podcast is part of a two-part series on making, rejecting and accepting suggestions. In this episode, were focused on the language used to introduce your ideas and make suggestions. The dialog takes place at a spo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

阿美和古奇去逛时装店。店里的衣服很时尚但非常贵,阿美觉得不划算,可是当看到自己喜欢的衣服时,似乎立场就没有那么坚定了! Listen Read Learn Salesclerk:Good morning, can I help you? Gucci: No, thanks. We are just looking around. Salesclerk: Take your t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

LISTENING 2 Choosing a language School 选择语言学校 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,说话者谈到了在选择语言学校时的一些考量。下面列出了一些条件,请在好的条件前面打勾做记号。 ________too small

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Secret garden is an adult coloring book, which has been on the the Amazon bestselling books list recently and even been sold out now. 秘密花园是一本成人涂色书,已经在亚马逊畅销榜单上名列前茅,日前还频频脱销。 A gr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

美国名人100大演讲mp3下载 Program Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, we take pride in presenting a thoughtful address by Ronald Reagan. Mr. Reagan: Reagan: Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you and good evening. The sponsor has been identif

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国百大经典演讲

把两种点心放在一起,结果总是看起来长些的那个更抢手。 Given a choice of two snacks, study subjects picked the one they looked at slightly longer. Christopher Intagliata reports On September 10th we reported that people will p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

By Barbara Schoetzau New York, NY 15 March 2006 watch Colors Restaurant report In a city like New York, which has over 15,000 restaurants, it is tough to attract attention. But the new restaurant Colo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

By Pat Harris Washington, DC 01 March 2006 watch Prostate Cancer report Thousands of men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year. And as VOA's Pat Harris reports, sometimes choosing a treatment

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

No matter what the wages might be for a typical job after college, commentator Dana Goldman has decided they are not enough. --------------------------------- I used to wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares about mowing my boss's lawn .

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

Voters in Guinea-Bissau are choosing a new leader. Sunday's election is meant to replace President Joao Bernardo Vieira, who was killed by mutinous troops five months ago. Malam Bacai Sanha waits to speak during a rally, in the capital Bissau (File)

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(七月)

C: (At the cafeteria) John: Hey, Victor! Heard your terribly tacky wardrobe made you late! Victor: Too bad you didn't take longer choosing your clothes! John: (Trying to show off) Get real! This shirt is pure silk. And these boots are straight from I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

A: Devi, do you have any preference for where you would like to go for dinner for your birthday? B: I don't really know where I want to go. I am having trouble thinking of a particular restaurant. A: There is a great restaurant directory here in the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: This is a great meal! B: Thank you. I am glad that everything turned out so well. A: Who taught you how to cook this well? B: I took a cooking class at the Culinary Institute. A: Wow, what is in this chicken dish? B: Isn't that great? That is coco

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

This is in Africa rarely seen, a lush water world. Some creatures are completely at home here. These are lechwe, antelope with hooves that splay widely enabling them to move at speed through the water. For others, the change is far less welcome. Babo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

As North America emerged from the grip of the last ice age, the door was opened to outsiders for the very first time. As these early immigrants pushed their way south, they found themselves in a land of an unimaginable opportunity, overflowing with g

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

今天我们要学的词是spring break。 Spring break, 春假。虽然经济不景气,但是春假旅游的学生并不见少。 It is estimated that the number of students visiting Cancun this spring break will remain the same as it was last yea

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Paul Henry is a host of TV Ones Breakfast show. On Monday morning, he was interviewing the Prime Minister, John Key about choosing the next Governor-General. The present Governor-General is Sir Anand Satyanand. He is a New Zealander with an Indo-Fiji

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

今天我们要学的词是fine print。 Fine print, 字面意思是极小的字体,引伸出来就是指条文细则。圣诞节时,很多人收到的礼物都是购物卡。市场专家建议, You should read the fine print on gift cards, and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是say。 Say, 做为名词,有发言权的意思。 The retired founder still has a lot of say in the company's future plans, 这个退休的公司创办人在公司未来发展规划上还是有很大的发言权。 The pl

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃