Choosing a Career Choosing a career is one of the most important things in a person's life. Finding the right career, we will be happy and successful. Finding the wrong one, we will not be able to fully display our our talents. Unfortunately, many of

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第一集

Prepositions can be tricky in any language, including English. And English has a lot of them. But, do not worry! Ask a Teacher is here to make things easier. Todays question comes from Edgar of Venezuela. Here it is: Question: I would like to know th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

DIALOG 26 1--Have you met Barry? 2--I think so, but I don't remember what he looks like. 1--He's a most unusual person. 2--What do you mean by unusual? 3--You'll understand when you see him. 2--You me

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

DIALOG 26 BARRY IS UNUSUAL 1--Have you met Barry? 2--I think so, but I don't remember what he looks like. 1--He's a most unusual person. 2--What do you mean by unusual? 3--You'll understand when you s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

DIALOG 26 BARRY IS UNUSUAL 1--Have you met Barry? 2--I think so, but I don't remember what he looks like. 1--He's a most unusual person. 2--What do you mean by unusual? 3--You'll understand when you s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

Huge IQ. Great performance at school. But you gave up. Drugs. Petty crimes. You never had a job. We set you on a certain path. But you didn't stay on it. Who are you? The man who got you released. __________1_________, but I know you ain't one. Come

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Choosing a Career Choosing a career is one of the most important things in a person's life. Finding the right career, we will be happy and successful. Finding the wrong one, we will not be able to fully display our our talents. Unfortunately, many of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

英语作文 Direction:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic of CHOOSING CAREER.You should write no less than 100 words,and you should base your composition on the outline(give in Chinese) below:[SAMPLE] (1).你所选

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

From the hell to the heaven, There's no straight way to walk. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Hope creates a heaven for us, Despair makes a hell for us. 地狱天堂路遥遥, 理想捷径无处寻。 起起落落前行路, 一线希望造天堂,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

From the hell to the heaven, Theres no straight way to walk. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Hope creates a heaven for u Despair makes a hell for us. 地狱天堂路遥遥, 理想捷径无处寻。 起起落落前行路, 一线希望造天堂, 千般

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Choosing an Occupation. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 职业的选择很重要 2. 如何明智的选择自己

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The career you choose will affect the future course of your life, such of your range of friends,your choice of husband or wife, where you live, your recreational activities,and other important aspects.To make a good choice,you must have a clear knowl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

今天我们要学的词是charity。 Charity, 是慈善的意思。A charity organization, 是慈善机构,a performance for charity, 是义演。Many people tend to give to charity at the end of the year, 很多人都喜欢在年底前向慈善事业

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

09年12月英语四级作文范文一:选择职业 Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Choosing an Occupation. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese: 1

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Some of China's regional neighbors are becoming popular choices for Chinese choosing to study abroad, according to a survey. 根据一项调查显示,一些亚洲邻国正成为选择留学的中国学生的热门选择。 Asian countries, includin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿文本:I did some research into this. These incidences occurred fairly frequently about 40 years ago in Japan. And having researched into them, they always ended up choosing the child who's related by blood instead of the children they nurtur

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 have a good taste look nice in look like a million look smashing Practical Sentence have a good taste eg: You really have a good taste in choosing dresses. look nice in eg: He looks nice in that hat. look like

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Everyone makes mistakes. No

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Thinkabout thedifferencein thesestatements: Ihadtogoto ameeting. I got tomeetwith somegreat people. Ihavetointerviewsomecandidatesfor ajob. No big deal, right? Wrong. Weliketo bearound happy, enthusiastic,andmotivated people. Keepinmind choosingtheri

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力