parents making decisions for their children In morden society,traditonal patriarchy is still influencing Chinese parents.They tend to make almost all decisions for their children,from choosing school to picking up a profession and to deciding whom th

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Democrats Questioned by Some for Choosing Charlotte For Convention Charlotte, North Carolina - home to 750,000 people - is everything America's South is known for: southern accents, southern fried foods, and southern charm. Charlotte is the global ba

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - Choosing the Right Calendar Takes Time 词汇典故 - 新年特别节目:买本日历正当时 Now, a special WORDS AND THEIR STORIES for the New Year. I'm Faith Lapidus. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故新年特

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

By Carol Pearson Washington, D.C. 30 March 2006 watch Gender Controversy report This week a doctor in India was sentenced to two years in jail for testing the sex of an unborn child and then agreeing

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

Voice 1 Hello, Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Has this ever happene

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

电影词典 Apocalypse Now 现代启示录 AMERICAN SLANG 美国俚语 剧中:You were never a lifer. a lifer : 做..... 很长的一段时间 e.g. 1My dream job is to be a lifer on a famous television show. 2The guilty criminal got a lifer,he w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

A: Hello, could you help me with vacation plans? B: Do you know where you will be traveling? A: I am open to suggestions at this point. B: Are you wanting to travel to a tropical climate, or would you like to go somewhere with a cooler climate? A: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:Kate Middleton 走近凯特王妃 单词拼写: 1、Protocol:unwritten rules, official etiquette 2、Podium:a small platform used in a performance or a ceremony for prize presentation 3、Aspirational:ambitious,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

Choosing a job is easy but will the job be choosing you? That's what makes job searching difficult because you may find a job that wouldn't be hiring you... Nowadays employment companies are becoming very choosy. Some are looking for a job applicant

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

1. More details about the mall shooting in Oregon. Police say the gunman, 22-year-old Jacob Tyler Roberts had armed himself with a rifle stolen from someone he knew. 2. Another day and another disagreement on how to avoid the impending fiscal cliff.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(十二月)

wildlife protection wild habitat threaten decrease endanger die out loss reserve hunt zone in peaec in danger (of) Daisy species carpet respond distant fur antelope Zimbabwe relief in relief laughter burst into laughter mercy certain importance WWF(W

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语新课标人教广东高一

A: I had a message on my phone that the buyers had responded to our counteroffer. B: Yes, the response just came through on the fax machine. A: Was the counteroffer acceptable to them? B: They made their own counteroffer of five thousand less than yo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: Hey, Devi, have you thought about where would you like to go to dinner on Friday for your birthday? B: I am not sure. I don't know that many restaurants around here. A: You know, we could look online at the local Internet sites. B: Good. Let's tak

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

剧本与台词 Pol: Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry. 原谅我,对不起。 Pig: Hey, watch it, Pol. 嘿,Pol, 看着点! Pol: Sorry, suck it up. 对不起,别抱怨了。 Pol: Sorry. A thousand pardons? 抱歉,一千个抱歉。 Pol: What? Mas

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

A: I can't figure out what to get Mary for her birthday. B: I am having a problem figuring that out myself. Do you want to pick something out together? A: Yes, that way we would have more money to spend. B: She has a lot of interests. What things do

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Devi, have you thought about where would you like to go to dinner on Friday for your birthday? B: I am not sure. I don't know that many restaurants around here. A: You know, we could look online at the local Internet sites. B: Good. Let's take a l

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

13-Choosing Words to Create Success Did you know that you can increase your abilty to be successful by consciously choos-ing the right words? Its true! Lets say youre motivated,excited even, to create change in your life. Youve even gone so far as t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

今天我们要学的词是charity。 Charity, 是慈善的意思。A charity organization, 是慈善机构,a performance for charity, 是义演。Many people tend to give to charity at the end of the year, 很多人都喜欢在年底前向慈善事业

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Going through the alphabet one letter at a time might help you remember it.When you come to the initial letter of the word, your memory might be jogged enough to help you complete the two-step process and remember the sound of the word youre looking

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Voice 1 Hello, Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Has this ever happene

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight