本讲为 2006 年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材、练习册和语法书听录音! 1. Data from previous animal experiments is used to develop a computer model which will predict what

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

Almost three weeks ago in Syria, more than 1,000 innocent people including hundreds of children were murdered in the worst chemical weapons attack of the 21st century. And the United States has presented a powerful case to the world that the Syrian g

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

English英语 Japanese日语 Chinese语文 mathematics数学 science理科 gymnastics体育 history历史 algebra代数 geometry几何 geography地理 biology生物 chemistry化学 physics物理 physical geography地球物理 literature文学 sociolo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

(woman) We've been together now in this pottery class for several weeks, and I feel you are all doing very well. I thought you might be interested in hearing about a ceramics workshop that will be held here at the college next month. Kate Ferguson,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

-猫和老鼠- 有一个rat(老鼠)* 非常地fat(肥胖) 跳进了vat(缸) 偷吃了salt(盐) 变成了bat(蝙蝠) 气坏了cat(猫) 咬破了hat(帽子) 当成了mat(垫子)* -猴王出世- 花果山的

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, March 19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama left on Tuesday night for a three-day visit to the Middle East, with focus on Iran's nuclear program, the Syrian conflict and the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. The trip to Israel, the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Youre not under arrest, despite the fact that you probably have some drugs in your pocket. Because theres a good chance your paper money contains trace amounts of cocaine. According to a study presented August 16th at the American Chemical Societys n

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Jumping, Climbing and Running: Nothing Stands in the Way of Parkour Also: The Environmental Film Festival in Washington. And music by the British band the Chemical Brothers. Transcript of radio broadcast: 20 March 2008 HOST: Welcom

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(三)月

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember. This week, we will tell about an American study of the brain disorder schizophrenia. We tell about cars that use hydrogen as fuel. And,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

高考英语作文开头技巧大集合 一篇文章通常可分为三个部分,即开头、正文和结尾。这三个部分安排是否得体,直接影响到文章的质量。 文章的开头一般来说应尽量做到开门见山,用简单明白

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

So it will always fit together, conceptually, of course. 所以在概念的层面而言,它们一定能互相配合。 If Zappa's music is performed, it gets its own logo. 如果演出Zappa的音乐,它会有自己独特的标志。 Or Philip Gla

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

UNITED NATIONSThe U.N. Security Council unanimously agreed Friday to establish a joint investigation mechanism to identify perpetrators of chlorine and other toxic chemical attacks in Syria. It is the first time the council has sought to establish ac

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

西弗吉尼亚州的化学泄露影响仍在 CHARLЕSTON In the U.S. state of West Virginia, a major chemical spill that contaminated a river supplying water to hundreds of thousands of people is slowly dissipating. Officials say the water restricti

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Scene 1 Topic 1 Oil Resources Key Sentences: 1. I do agree with you more. 2. Maybe I'm not able to answer all the questions, but I'm happy to try. 3. I'm honored to interview you. 4. Petroleum, coal, natural gas are major chemical feed stock. 5. Co

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 能源行业英语

WASHINGTON, June 13 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. intelligence community assessed that the Syrian government had used chemical weapons against rebels, White House said in a statement Thursday. Following a deliberative review, our intelligence community assess

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Leaders and Representatives of Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States of America made the following statement on the margins of the Group of 20 Nations Lea

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

奥巴马:尚未就是对叙利亚采取行动作出决定 WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama said on Wednesday that he has not made a decision about how to respond to the alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria's internal conflict. I have not m

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

STATE DEPARTMENT U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says Syria's government is trying to destroy evidence of what he says is its use of chemical weapons against civilian targets near the capital last week. Kerry says there must be accountability for

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

His main work done, Patterson now turned his attention to the nagging question of all that lead in the atmosphere. He was astounded to find that what little was known about the effects of lead on humans was almost invariably wrong or misleadingand no

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史