Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is entertainment. In the programme today I'm going to be looking at sounds and talking about sounds we like. Sounds and noises are all around us from the sounds of nature such as the wind in the trees to m

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

In your ABC Entertainment News, The Road premieres in Venice and the Material Girl makes a mods-up. But first, the King of Pop has finally been laid to rest in L.A.. It was a quiet and private service with security tight and fans asked to stay away.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2009年

BOW WOW as Kevin Carson and LORETTA DEVINE as Grandma in Alcon Entertainments comedy LOTTERY TICKET, a Warner Bros. In a new urban comedy film, young rap star Bow Wow plays an inner city teenager who wins a huge lotto jackpot and then has to deal wit

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

1. crowded,拥挤的,挤满人群的。 eg:a crowded train crowded cities 拥挤的火车拥挤的城市 2. shopping mall,商店林立,绿树夹道的大型购物中心,只限行人进入的购物中心,大商场。 eg:A worker installs a steel tree

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

必背句型: A:The Insurance Law must have been improved. 保险法一定有所改善了吧。 B:It could be years before the Insurance Law is improved. 要使保险法有所改善还要很长时间。 It could be years before we get our payment. 要我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

OK. So where do you think we can save more money? Well,we couldn't eat anymore. That 300 dollars for entertainment is mostly going to restaurants. Yes. That's a good idea! And you like to cook. What about the books? No,I need my books. Come on! If we

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Learn from life生活教会我们成长 Be cultured 提高修养 Watch as many movies and read as many books as possible. And it doesn't mean that you only watch the ones with high ratings from critics. Absorb as many forms of entertainment as you wa

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英文学习笔记: supervise vt. 监管,监督 license n. 执照 therapeutic adj. 治疗的 entertainment n. 娱乐 Then how does the government supervise hunting by laws and how do they protect animal rights? 政府是如何通过法律来监管打

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

[00:00.00]3 Many books, music and films are in English. [00:06.63]Countries such as China, Japan and Russia [00:10.81]sell English books. [00:13.06]People in these countries not only [00:15.33]sell English books, [00:17.28]but also write books in Eng

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语九年级

本讲为 2006 年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材、语法书、练习册听录音! 难句分析 1. increasingly It is increasingly important to speak a foreign language. Concern My ma

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

Madonna is one of the most successful singers ever. She exploded onto the music scene in 1983 and has rarely been out of the headlines since. She looks like shell continue to wow the world with her songs and performances. This is good news for her mi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

I love my newspaper. It tells me the news every day. The newspaper has page after page of news. I also get the news from the radio and the TV. I also get the news from my friends. But I like the newspaper the best. I can read the newspaper any time I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Mike O'Sullivan In this U.S. election year, politicians are turning to the entertainment business for support and contributions. Hollywood is, above all, a source of campaign funds for politicians, wh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--美国大选

Just a few hours to go before the biggest day of the year for some 9.4 million Chinese students. On Tuesday, China's national college entrance examination for high school seniors will begin. And this year, the stakes are higher than ever, especially

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Disney, Wanda Amusement Parks Battle in China 迪士尼和万达的游乐园在中国相互竞争 The newest amusement park in China, Shanghai Disneyland, has opened. And so, the competition between it and Nanchang Wanda Park begins. 上海迪士尼游

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

洛杉矶硅滩成美国新创业中心 The company VNTANA from the Spanish word forwindow,is one of many tech start-ups near Los Angeles. 公司VNTANA的名字在西班牙语中是窗口的意思,而它是洛杉矶附近的许多科技创业公司中

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: And now it's time for the Barbershop. That's where we get together with a group of interesting people to talk about what's in the news and what's on their minds. Joining us for a shape-up this week is Luvvie Ajayi. She's the writ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Topic 1-Lantern Festival The 2017 Lantern Festival is dawning within 24 hours. The Festival marks the end of the Spring Festival period and a resume to our busy everyday life. Topic 2-Celebrities crossover in many areas Recently, 'celebrity crossover

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Mari: Hi, this is Mari. I'm here with Ron. Today, we'll talk about types of entertainment and how often we do these things. Let's first start with watching TV. Ron, how often do you watch TV? Ron: Usually I watch TV every day. I don't watch TV very l

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Diarmuid: Next we talked to a Greg Ros. He said that online gaming provides a much cheaper form of entertainment. Greg: If we think about entertainment and look at that compared to the spectrum of entertainment the standard things that you see out th

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16