Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 ABC潘玮柏教学地道日常口语

Unit 4 Saying Goodbye Certainly, closing a conversation. I think I had better leave now. It's getting late. I'm afraid I must be leaving now. I've taken a lot of your time. I'll have to be going now. Thank you very much for your entertainment. I mus

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

Practice:listen and repeat Did we get todays paper? Have you read the paper yet today? Ive already read the paper today. Are you finished with the sports section? Youve got to read the Comex. Ive done. Ive done with the sports section. Im going to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

Books are a guide for youth and entertainment for age. Jeremy Collier, English theatre critic 书籍是青年时的向导,老年时的娱乐。杰里米柯时尔,英国戏剧评论家 Books are the ever-burning lamps of accumulated wisdom. Geor

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Arent airports strange places? Theres so much happening in them. People coming, people going; people crying with sadness because theyre going away, people crying with joy because theyve arrived. Big airports are almost like small towns. It seems like

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

THIS IS AMERICA -January 14, 2002: The Disney Company By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: Walt Disney was one of America’s most famous film producers. He created Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and some of the w

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

AS IT IS 2015-09-01 Los Angeles' Silicon Beach Becoming Like Silicon Valley America's high technology industry is centered in northern California. The area, known as Silicon Valley, is a short drive from San Francisco Bay. Silicon Valley is home to G

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Anna: Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is Entertainment. In this programme we're going to be taking a look at a different kind of entertainment thats available to everyone and is also free to use. Today were talking about the countryside and well be he

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Walt Disney is the worlds largest and best-known media and entertainment company. It was founded in 1926 by animator brothers Walt and Roy Disney. They became pioneers in making cartoons and full-length animated movies. Their creations are now an est

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

Telephones are a major part of our lives these days. When I was growing up, I perhaps used the phone once a week. It was almost a big event when it rang. Everyone rushed into the living room to find out who was calling. Of course, it was an old-style

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

EDUCATION REPORT - Electronic Games in Education By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, May 27, 2004 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. For some educators, there is no

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

China's richest man, on a buying spree in Hollywood, urged U.S. filmmakers to work more closely with the Asian country as he unveiled a subsidy meant to lure productions to his multi-billion dollar studio in the eastern Chinese city of Qingdao. 在好莱

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Jan. 05 (Xinhuanet) -- China's satellite television channels have aired fewer entertainment programs this year as broadcasting watchdog's curbs on excessive entertainment took effect. The State Administration of Radio, Film and Television ha

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditional respect of the aged needs updating. They deserve respect, understanding, co

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1,部门的称谓 市场部Marketing 销售部 Sales Department (也有其它讲法,如宝洁公司销售部叫客户生意发展部CBD) 客户服务 Customer Service ,例如客服员叫CSR,R for representative 人事部 Human Resource 行政部 Admin. 财务部 Finance Accounting 产品供应 Produ

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

介绍: smog 雾霾 mask 口罩、面膜 A mask is an object normally worn on the face, typically for protection, disguise(伪装), performance, or entertainment. gas mask 防毒面 oxygen mask 氧气面罩 air purifier /?pj?r?fa??r/ 空气净化器

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

如今已经是互联网时代,而大学生们更是互联网的追随者,无论平时窝在宿舍刷手机,还是上课时的多媒体互动,甚至上机考试,都离不开网络。然而有些人会认为互联网也同时也带来了困扰

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Entertainment! BBC Learning English 2007 Page 1 of 4 bbclearningenglish.com Andrea: Hello, Im Andrea Rose and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. Today in Entertainment, we meet well-known British actress, Joanna Lumley, who is best known as P

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

本期内容: Tom Staggs, long seen as the heir apparent to Disneys boss Bob Iger, said he would step down, evidently disappointed at not being guaranteed the succession. Mr Iger, who has run the entertainment conglomerate for 15 years, is due to d

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

解救无聊晚癌 Buy A New Book 买本书 Whether or not we admit it, we all like to read.Whether it's online or holding a physical book, our brains yearn for the knowledge and entertainment that books hold. Why not try going to your local book sto

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening