6. A) He's unwilling to fetch the laundry. B) He has already picked up the laundry. C) He will go before the laundry is closed. D) He thinks his mother should get the clothes back. 7. A) At a shopping

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET 12-24备战】六级听力

Callum: Hello this is Entertainment and I'm Callum Robertson. We all love going to the movies, seeing the stories and adventures on the big screen. In today's entertainment we take you behind the scenes as we talk to someone who not only goes to the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Andrea: Hello, Im Andrea Rose and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. Today in Entertainment, were going along to a new exhibition thats taking the world by storm. Its really exciting people. Yes, its Star Wars: The Exhibition and its been mak

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Let’s talk about the customers’ tastes. What’re the most popular drinks here? Well, it’s mostly a man’s pub. Although we try and make it a family pub, it’s typically a man’s pub, which m

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

We need to figure how much money we are spending and what we are spending on. Why? Well, I think we could be saving more. Really? Well, okay. Get the receipts out. Let's see. We spent $700 for our home loan payment, $400 on groceries, $75 on utilitie

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. I'm not in the studio today I'm on location on the south bank of the River Thames in the centre of London. 393 years ago today on June 29th 1613 one of the most famous theatres in the wor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. In this programme we're going to be taking a look at a new exhibition that has recently opened at London's Victoria and Albert Museum The exhibition is entitled Leonardo da Vinci, Experie

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Madonna is one of the most successful singers ever. She exploded onto the music scene in 1983 and has rarely been out of the headlines since. She looks like shell continue to wow the world with her songs and performances. This is good news for her mi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

By Brian Padden Las Vegas is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. It earned its reputation as America's playground through legalized gambling. But today 35 million visitors come t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

距离2010年上半年四、六级考试还有10多天的时间,我们在前面与大家交流了考前最后阶段提高写作成绩要背诵的几大类内容,主要包括几类写作常用模板、套句、话题词、常见词等。常用句型

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

在2008娱乐业年会(译者注:Entertainment Gathering Conference是一年一度的娱乐产业创造力大会,各类人士在此展示,交流他们在媒体,技术以及娱乐方面的成果)上,知名益智游戏设计师斯科特金(

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

Adam Lambert新专辑同名主打单曲试听 继献唱美国灾难大片《2012》(世界末日)主题曲《Time For Miracles》听歌 后,2009美国偶像第八季亚军亚当?兰伯特(Adam Lambert)发布了即将于11月23日发行的个人

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A: Would you help me figure out what to do about the office party? B: I would be happy to help. What would you like me to help with, food or entertainment? A: I would like to help you with both. B: That will work out fine. To make sure everything goe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

LeBron James is going Hollywood. 勒布朗詹姆斯(LeBron James)要去好莱坞拍电影了。 After stealing critics' hearts in the Amy Schumer summer comedy, Trainwreck, the NBA star is plotting more projects for big and small screens. 在出演

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nowadays the Internet is wildly used for studying, shopping, entertainment, etc. on the campus. Some people say that the Internet facilitates Students lives while others dont agree. What is your opinion? Write on ANSWER SHEET THREE a composition of a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

China's broadcasting regulator is poised to curb social and entertainment news reporting that lacks positive energy, correct values, or high aesthetic value, according to a circular made public last Monday. 根据上周一发布的一项通知,中国

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

But I think women are actually going to be -- ironically enough -- 但我想,很讽刺的是女性的确会 responsible for driving a stake through the heart 挑起大梁, of cheesy genre categories 给予俗气的流派类别狠狠的一击 like

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

For 21-year-old student Wang Zhexiao TV entertainment is a major source of fun in her life. 对于21岁的王哲晓(音译)来说,电视娱乐节目是她生活中的一大乐子。 From out-of-sync dancers in Supergirls and cross-dressing performe

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

英语四级范文宝典:电影和电视对公众的影响力【题目】 How do movies or television influence peoples behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. 【范文】 The Influence of Television and MoviesThere is

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Business. 商业。 South Korea's music industry. 韩国音乐产业。 Top of the K-pops. 韩流顶端。 Korean musicians must export or starve. 韩国音乐家,音乐外销成唯一出路。 PSY (pictured, also known as Park Jae-sang) is having

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列