A: I feel like I'm craving a salad. B: What kind do you want? A: I have no idea. B: Caesar salads are good. A: I like those too. B: What kind do you plan on making? A: I'd really like a salad with chicken. B: Chicken salads are really good. A: I alwa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

I should grow up some day 终有一天我应该成熟点了 'Cause I got bills to pay 因为我尚有账单等着偿付 I can't be waking up in someone else's place 我不能宿醉后在别人家中醒来 I know I drink too much 我知道我贪杯了

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Nick Page. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 They cannot stop me. I will get my ed

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In the year 2000, Milton Ochieng left

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Former U.S. President George W. Bush declared April 25 as World Malaria Awareness Day in 2007. He asked the world to join the fight to wipe out malaria on the African continent. He said: We focus our attention on all who suffer from this terrible dis

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

A Salary Cut 减薪 I got the decrease salary notice 今天我收到了减薪通知 The company works much more badly because of the economic slump 因为经济不景气,使得公司的营运变得很差 The company decided to decrease all the empl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

A Salary Raise 加薪 I got a raise. 我加薪了. My boss promoted me to manager. 老板把我升为经理. My colleagues ask for a big treat. 公司同事要求请客. John who is the administrator manager will go to celebrate with us tomorrow. 担任

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Todd: So Greg in the last one we were talking about minimum wage, and this is one of the topics in your book and it's about income disparity. One of the chapters is about income disparity. Now the opposite would be, should there the a salary cap? whi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Renaldo: Hello, may I speak to Simone Otto? Simone: This is Simone. May I ask whos calling? Renaldo: This is Renaldo Garcia at Cinetect. You interviewed for a position with me last week. Simone: Oh, yes, of course. How are you? Renaldo: Im doing well

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Demand for memory chips and flat screens for televisions and phones has given Samsung Electronics its best quarterly profits in three years. 对内存芯片以及电视、手机的平面显示器的需求,已经使三星电子公司获得了三年来

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

什锦烩饭 Jambalaya 什锦菜(Jambalaya)汉克威廉姆斯最有名的代表作品。歌词幽默诙谐,旋律轻快流畅,使人百听不厌,世界上家喻户晓的经典歌曲。目前最流行的版本:卡朋特兄妹的。 至今全

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - October 15, 2002 : Gene Map of Malaria / Concerns About Genetic Engineering / AIDS Warning for Five Countries VOICE ONE: This is Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – August 19, 2002: Malaria Organism By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Researchers in the United States have discovered that the organism that causes

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Alawites Fear Future as Syrian Conflict Intensifies Inside a Cem house, an Alawite place of worship, in the Turkish city of Gaziantep close to Syria. The rituals, music and dance are alien to most other Muslim worshippers - as is the huge canvas pict

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Microbe Could Help Battle Malaria Researchers have discovered a bacterium in the gut of the Anopheles mosquito which may someday be used to destroy and, therefore, prevent the spread of the disease-causing parasite. The World Health Organization esti

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(五月)

ENVIRONMENT REPORT – July 26, 2002: Galapagos Oil Spill By George Grow (Photo -noaa.gov) This is the VOA Special English Environment Report. Scientists say that as many as fifteen-thousand marine ig

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

Black Hole Quasar Building Galaxy A study in the journal Astronomy Astrophysics finds that a distant quasar, powered by a black hole, is building a galaxy that will eventually surround the black hole. Cynthia Graber reports Which came first, black ho

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

72 约翰斯·霍普金斯疟疾协会 DATE=7-19-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Johns Hopkins Malaria Institute BYLINE=Jill Moss (Start at 01'0

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

By Sonja Pace London 01 March 2007 Europe's biggest pharmaceutical company and a small Geneva-based non-profit group have teamed up to produce a malaria combination drug that they say is better, cheaper, and easier to use than other medication on th

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

According to the New Strait Times of August 8, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia hosted the opening ceremony of the nations Good Values to Prevent Crimes programme, in which Muhyiddin appealed the young people to read Analec

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间