Amy Jade Winehouse is an English singer and songwriter. She is known for her marvelous voice and controversial private life. She debuted in 2003 at the age of 20 with the album Frank. It set her on the road to fame. Music lovers everywhere were excit

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吉姆老爷.Lord.Jim

heartbeats - Amy Diamond Heartbeats Amy Diamond I can't figure out 我不明白 Is it meant to be this way 这是否意味着只能如此 Easy words so hard to say 简单的话语却难以说出口 I can't live without 我不能生存 Knowing how you

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

空灵而宁静的天籁之音,徐徐的落入耳中。 I can't figure out 我搞不清楚 Is it meant to be this way 这是否意味着只能如此 Easy words so hard to say 简单的话语却难以说出口 I can't live without 我不能生存 Kn

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Song:Heartbeats Artist:Amy Diamond Heartbeats - Amy Diamond I can't figure out 我搞不清楚 Is it meant to be this way 是意味着就该这么做吗 Easy words so hard to say 简单的词却难以说出口 I can't live without 我活不下去

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Amy Pearson被喻为澳洲小Cenline Dion。《Who I Am》是Amy Pearson的个人首张专辑。她极富感染力的流行摇滚风格,深入人心的歌曲意境加之多元化的歌曲创作,不禁让人赞叹其国际发展的潜力。 Artist:Amy Pearson Song:Wish I Was Her Always knew when we said goodby

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

After earning a Ph.D in neuroscience from UCLA, actress Mayim Bialik shares her learning strategies that also come in handy for life outside the classroom. 在加州大学洛杉矶分校得到了神经学的博士学位后, 演员马伊姆-比亚利克

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Mum bought you a fur coat when you were fifteen You wore it to the disco, but everyone was in jeans But you were a rich girl, and only having fun Your low cut dresses, brought stares from everyone Hey, little rich girl where did you go wrong? You lef

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I can't figure out Is it meant to be this way Easy words so hard to say I can't live without Knowing how you feel Know if this is real Tell me am I mistaken Cause I don't have another heart for breakin' Please don't let me go I just wanna stay Can't

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I can't figure out Is it meant to be this way Easy words so hard to say I can't live without Knowing how you feel Know if this is real Tell me am I mistaken Cause I don't have another heart for breakin' Please don't let me go I just wanna stay Can't

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

音乐天堂:HeartbeatsAmy Diamond 音乐天堂:两颗曾为爱悸动的心在逐渐疏离,有很多无奈与不舍,却始终因为害怕互相伤害而不敢靠近。这个夏季,要不要试着勇敢一些? I can't figure out Is it mean

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

X Music X I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

《生活大爆炸》前日曝出一张Amy和Leonard演员年轻时另外一美剧里的亲吻照片,最近这段视频也被网友了翻出来,这就来看看他们俩年轻时在美剧《Blossom》中的风采吧! You wanna sit down for a lit

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

-This is us? -It is. I think it is us 到我们了? -是的。 我想是的。 Ok. no guidelines, no rules? 好吧, 没有规则, 没有指导? So free form? 那么说是自由发挥喽? Oh, good. there re two cameras. Oh, 好家伙, 两架摄像

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

今天我们要学的词是polygamy。 Polygamy, 是一夫多妻。提到一夫多妻制,大家都会想起摩门教。The Mormon Church disavowed polygamy more than a century ago, 其实,摩门教会早在一百多年前就放弃了一夫多妻制

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

音乐咖啡厅:Amy Diamond - Heartbeats Song:Heartbeats Artist:Amy Diamond I can't figure out Is it meant to be this way Easy words so hard to say I can't live without Knowing how you feel Know if this is real Tell me am I mistaken Cause I don't

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BEIJING, July 26 (Xinhuanet) -- The initial autopsy of deceased British singer Amy Winehouse found no conclusive cause of death, police announced Monday. The additional toxicology tests will be conducted, and that could take two to four weeks to comp

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Girl you don't know how I feel (how I really feel) Since you been away, oh baby Any chance that you could take my call (take my call), if I got you today You say that you don't wanna talk but it's cool I've been thinking about you all day long, hopin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

《I Kissed a Girl》是水果姐Katy Perry08年发行的专辑《One of The Boys》中的冠单,Katy Perry是美国著名创作歌手,歌曲大多朗朗上口,节奏轻快,让人身心愉悦。 歌词: This was never the way I planned Not

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

we're only prisoners of circumstance 我们是环境的战俘 time has a way of slipping through your hands 时间总是从你的手中溜走 too young to notice , too many plans 太年轻以至于没注意到,太多的计划 and the band plays on.

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

God loves a lullaby in a mother's tears in the dead of night Better than a Hallelujah sometimes God loves a drunkard's cry, the soldier's plea not to let him die Better than a Hallelujah sometimes We pour out our miseries God just hears a melody Beau

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲